Chapter 1

The Begining
Prolougue
______________________
It's been such a long journey for
all of them. Great success happened like Alfie releasing a new book or Troye releasing an epic album or even Caspar hitting 3 million subs! Bravery ...with Connor Franta coming out ..Tyler aka The Queen supporting The Trevor Project Again .
But one thing that will always be the most important thing is the impact they had on so many people all over the world legit..from Brazil to Greece to Africa the positive impact they had on everyone all of their fans the words they say to make us feel happy,worth living and loved .

• His name is "Julien" You guys or whoever is takin there time reading this shiz can name the rest bullshit yes I made it up . ^_^

___________________________
So in this story it will basically be everything that makes youtubers epic with special P.O.Vs (point of view) and maybe some OTPs (one true pair) . You can give me requests of who you want to see in this book ? Novel ..story? um I don't really know what this is yet xD but yea thanks a bunch !
-
Also if you don't know the picture is of the one and only Dan Howell! or known by his YouTube name Danisnotonfire . He is one of my fave YouTubers , comment your favorite YouTuber and if I should check them out.