Chapter 9

Internet Surfing
Joe (Sugg)
___________________
Do you ever get the feeling where you want to clean your room and actually get some work done , but your just slow like some freaking internet connection and don't want to move and stay at one place for what feels like hours ? Although there are other times where you just dont want to leave the comfort and safety of your dear...dear bed well for me right now it's just like the first one? Don't believe this old ,handsome, adorable Sugg? well than I'll let you know right now I'm in my bed with my phone ( obviously ) looking through my instagram feed ,and thinking about cleaning around since my friend is coming over yet not moving an inch even for water.

I came across an instargram photo of me with Marcus and Caspar I love those dudes looking through my instagram feed led me to thinking so much has happened me releasing a book and overall everyone accomplishing so much .Heck I don't even know where I stand in the future , but I sure hope still have my friends speaking of Caspar I just remembered he left an hour ago to get some Starbucks .

After about 15-30 minutesof useless internet surfing I finally got my lazy ass up and cleaned my room and also managed to clean the dining area along with the kitchen while listening to Blurred Lines. That song is so cheeky and fun to sing just don't think of it in a well inappropriate way...

I went to go take a shower afterwards and kept on humming to Blurred Lines since it was stuck in my head.I got all dressed up in about well let's just say I got dresses up quickly I went down stairs and got some orange juice to drink now I was situated on the couch watching some Marcus Butler videos when the door bell rang . Who the bloody hell is that? I thought and got up to go open the door .

"Hey Joe. What's Up mate!" standing there was my good mate Oli and ..a girl? Though I freaking forgot that he was coming over I cleaned the house because of him in the first place ! What I did'nt know was that he was bringing a girl along. Getting back to reality I greeted him and the girl with blonde hair ..too blonde to be real.

"Heey! man sorry I got caught up in my thoughts for a minute " I said with a little laugh " Who is this girl Oli?" I asked while nodding my head towards her.

"No worries , and this is Becky my friend she just got back from Australia" He introduced Becky to me than motioned towards me and introduced me to her. " Pleasure to meet you" I smiled and let them both in.

We basically just talking and having fun I ended up asking about her hair color and she said it was bleached her natural hair color is brown I did'nt push it any further since she started to look a bit uncomfertable plus everyone has there secrets.

" Oh sorry I did'nt mean to offend you!"

"It's fine" she said and gave a small smile.

*2 hours later*

"Wait no is it a butterfly?!" Oli, Becky and I decided to play heads up and right now Oli was yelling out answers when the door opened in a snap and all I hear is a " WHAT YOU?!" I turned my head at the familiar voices and found out Caspar is finally back along with Connor and ..Troye?!

"What are you guys doing here!?" I yelled and smiled at the same time .

" Hah! Joe your face is priceless!" Caspar commented while laughing like a maniac as for Troye and Connor well their jaws hit the floor when they caught sight of Becky well not literally , but you get the drift.

"Barbie what are you doing here I thought you said you were going to a friends house!" Troye said after he finally got back from his shock.

"Oh hey . Becky..." Connor said a bif bluntly and continued to greet Oli and I " Heey Oli and Joe! What's up you guys!" He said with a huge Connor grin.

"Oh hey Troye! I did'nt know you knew Oli! He's my friend we met in England when I was on one of my journeys , and we became friends. I just got back and Oli decided to take me to one of his friends house since he already had plans and I did'nt wanted to be a bother to him and get between his plans so l tagged along with him " Becky explained it all to everyone, and Oli greeted Connor, Troye and Caspar and soon we headed back to the living room to sit and chat after all the confusion was settled .

"So what do you guys want to drink or eat?" I asked since they were my guests and friends.

"PIZZZZZZZA!" Caspar yelled with a tired yet huge smile.

"Fuck no Caspar we had pizza last night!"

"Um well I don't care it's pizza.it's good. I want some plus Connor will pay for it!" He motioned towards Connor.

"What me?!" Connor said.

"Yip ok so two large pizzas and soda!"
Oli chimed in with Caspar and those two High fived.

"Ugh fine , but I get to choose the toppings you guys! " He groaned and quickly got back to his old grinny self well he was never sad in the first place to begin with.

Connor,Caspar,Troye,Oli,Becky and I yelled Yaaas Pizza at the same tine and laughed out loud . The pizza came pretty fast and in the end we all ended up paying for it.

*
Hope you enjoyed reading it c: The picture is of Joe.
Comment/Vote if you want me to continue love you all (well who ever is reading )