Chapter 4

The Flight
Connor
_______________________
I was packing my things for my flight to London in two hours for a little tweaking ,and this and that for my book "A Work in Progress" and to meet some friends . After I got done packing all the things I would need for the journey I went to take a thought-ful shower where I think about all the useless and strange things I can think of .
*20 mins later*
I got out of the shower and towel-dried my hair and went to my walk in closet to get some freash clothes. I ended up wearing a simple navy blue shirt with black skinny jeans and blk on blk vans
I teased my hair a bit letting my fringe fall over my eyes and put on my beanie that had a tiny "CF" on it .

When I checked everything to make sure I did'nt leave anything behind I took out my phone out of my pocked and called an uber to take me to the airport . About 10 mins or so later my uber came and I got ready for my journey to the airport .

When I got there I got checked and boarded my plane .Once I got inside I went to sit at my seat and put on headphones to listen to some music while I waited paitenly for London to come.

When I was bout to drift of to dreamland I saw a certain brown haired South African out of the corner of my eye ..it was TROYE ! Suddenly all the sleep washed away like a wave in the the sea.I got up out of my seat and quickly trotted towards him making sure not to run into someone and managed to sit in the empty seat next to him.

"Heey Troye!" I say a little to loud that I got some glares from some passengers.
He turned to face me with a surprised yet happy face while taking out his headphones .

"Heey! what are you doing here?!" Troye said in a hushed tone .
"Ohh you just going to London for my book remember?" he nodded and I continued "

And for Joes new big realese" I answered and he simply smiled .I looked at him pointedly for him to say why he is going to London this soon.

"Ohhh well I'm going to London for Joes book realese too!"

He said a little too fast...I knew he was hiding something!

"Troye why would u go there a a week early?! Ok time to tell the truth"
He looked at me defeated and told me why he was going there so early .It was to surprise Tyler since those two did'nt meet for so long and everyone knew they are legit Best Friends or are they..?

"Oh that's so sweet Troye I'm sure Tyler is gonna be so happy to see you there so early " I replied to him happily

"I sure hope so I miss him" Troye said. These two weirdos are way to cute I thought to myself .

After that little chat I had with Troye I unfortunately I had to say goodbye to Troye and go back to my seat knowing that the girl with way too much make-up on and and too short shorts wont be moving any time soon. Heh too bad she does'nt know Troye is gay.

I thought to myself and chuckled while heading back to sit at my originally seat and continue to listen to music until I drifted off to a dreamless sleeep.
___________________________
Author's Note

-So opinions on the chapter ?