Chapter 2

Slay Queen
Tyler
________________________

It was a nice summer day not too hot not too windy just perfect with the sound of cars on the road rushing to get to their destination and people walking around peacefully .The soft sound of leaves crushing under my feet and the wind blowing in L.A .

I on the other hand was rather lonely on this fine day and with no one to talk to .

So I decided to check my twitter
cause I simply can't live without it and see all the tweets I got from my flawless fans and check out their ideas for YouTube videos and all .
*some moments later*
Ok Let's make a video today I'm bored got nothing to do and I want to talk to myself on. camera ! After I set everything up with the lighting and camera I started my video "Oh Hello everyone my name is Tyler Oakley ! and now it's time for another Q *clap*
and *clap* slay *clap* video..."

Later when I was done with the editing and stuff for the video I sat back on my bed and played crossy road .While I was playing I got a text from the one and only .....Troye The Boy!

I squealed like the slay queen I am
and quicky went to open the message .!

___________________________
Ok so done with the second chapter idek if someone is reading this or not but Yay! for that someone who is! Your epic like llamacorns !
Anyway so what do you think Troye
texted !?
Ps . I'm not an expert at writing I'm legit just doing this for fun, but if you see some errors please tell mua so I can fix them thanks! <3
Also the picture is of Tyler Oakley .