Chapter 11

I'm Coming
Tyler ( yes he's back ;)
________________________
I was laying in bed reading Connors new book A Work In Progress and I have to say it's simply epic with depth of the writing makes you feel like you actually there in it with Connor and it has some really cool pictures in it too.On a side note today was the day I finally get the chance to go to London and meet the YouTube Crew! I'm so excited! Though I should really start packing up and leave since the flight is in four hours.

*after some major packing*

Okay finally done! I sighed out of relief and headed to take a nice warm shower so I wont smell like a foot.Once I was done and fully dressed in a Mickey Mouse shirt with some black pants and a Hat to compliment my pale blond hair.I picked up my stuff and locked my door quickly and called and Uber to take me to the airport. The uber driver had an indian accent and was pretty funny so his company to the airport was quite nice soon we got there and I got out and give him the money along with a tip to show my appriciation and all. Now only one hour to go till my flight I decided to get an airport massage since I think they are magical and have spcial healing powers!

*after the magical massage*

"Thankyou so much !" I said with a big smile to the nice old lady who gave me the massage and I did'nt have to pay since she was my fan and her daughter was a professional Fangirl. It was finally time for my flight and I eagerly headed to get on board and trotted to get on my seat after all the security and ticket checking .

I sat at my seat with a sigh of relief and closed my eyes hoping to see my bestfriend's faces when I open them. Soon I drifted of to sleep listening to pandora .
(not edited)