Tate's POV

I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to answer it. It was Ella. I needed her help with some stuff so I could go to Swellview High. I opened the door to find the most beautiful girl with Ella. I froze when I saw her. I just found my dream girl. We maintained eye contact before I managed to compose myself.

"Um, h-hey Ella. Thanks for coming."

"Hey Tate, this is my best friend, Mia Jackson. She also goes to Swellview High." Ella said.

She waved. "Hiya there. I've heard a lot about you. All good things, I promise." Mia smiled. Oh my gosh, she's so pretty.

"T-that's good. Um El, can I talk to you?" I asked

"Yeah sure."

I led Ella to my room. "I like someone but she won't like me."

Ella's face lit up. "Oh my gosh, who?!"

"Um, your friend, Mia. She's just so pretty. Els, I just met my dream girl." I had told Ella about my dream girl when we were younger. "What do I do?" I asked.

"Talk to her. I'm pretty sure she likes you too"
"Pretty sure? Els, If I lose her....."

She smiled. "I know, Tate, I know."
We walked back to where Mia was waiting. She smiled. "Hey you guys, ready to get this done."
"Let's do this." Ella said.

Gah, she's so cute. I'm probably not her type though. I mean look at me. I've got brown hair, blue eyes, I ride dirt bikes and snowmobiles, I play video games. I'm definitely not her type.

Ella and Mia hung around for a while after we finished up. We talked for hours. We told stories to each other reflecting on our memories. Ella and Mia had so many inside jokes. For example, we had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Mia took one bite, groaned and said "Cheese is a gateway drug." Her and Ella died laughing. Oh, her laugh was so cute.

(A/N) Jeeze I just realized how short this chapter was.  Yikes. I wrote this in my creative writing class and I decided to post it. I'll post more cause I'm so bored.