Part 2: Sinister

K, SO THIS IS PART TWO OF SILENT EVIL, SINISTER!!!! :D IM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT IT AND I WOULD REALLY LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO POST WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!!! ENJOY

Prologue

If anyone were to imagine the outcome of my plan, they would say that it would end with me, lying on a bed, waiting to die. But have you ever seen a plan go by so perfectly? The thought in which I had put into my scheme, was so great that most would say it was bordering paranoia. But one must be a little paranoid if you were planning something so chaotic. Because its outcome can never be predicted, you must take every step with caution since one wrong move may land one in a predicament that they would much rather not be in.

But in chaos, there is no greater beauty. Whether you see it or not, the very meaning in the word strikes color in our minds. Red, black, orange. Basically all images portrayed as fire. Because that is the ultimate representation in it. But most wouldn't be able to imagine the kind of chaos one could cause with a few simple words. Because the chaos of the mind truly is a powerful weapon.

A man once said, “ Chaos is the name for any order that produces confusion in our minds.” I do like that saying. Mostly because it is true. If one can cause enough chaos that we all start doubting our own selves, what greater control you can acquire at that moment.

What would stun most people, though, is the extent of my prediction. I've set out some sort of plan, you see. One that could be thought of as, “Reading too far into things.” But I do not see it like that because everything has already been set in motion.

But the chaos that will land people off their feet, hasn't yet begun. But it will. It will. And I will wait and watch as the extent of my plan has reached it's climax.

And I will be there when my puppets pull the final trigger.