Part 1: Voices of Delilah

HALT! IN THE NAME OF BOOKS!!

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK. IT'S MY FIRST AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. SO PLEASE:

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

YOU MAY CONTINUE!!!

Chapter 31

Back in the lab, Patricia, Fly and Harvey were swarming the suicide site where reported activity was known. They've been at it for hours. The sky outside was pitch black and if Harvey turned to the clock it would read 11 o'clock. As of now, they had found nothing of importance on the website and they became especially frustrated.

" How will this help us find Madison?" Harvey asked, his nerves especially tried. Patricia looked away from the large screen and toward Harvey.

" She must have accessed this site somehow, Harvey. She wouldn't have been targeted-"

" Well maybe that theory is wrong!" he exclaimed. " Maybe those people were just suicidal just for whatever reasons-"

" Look at the numbers, Harvey!" Patty shouted, silencing him. " There are too many victims who were on this site that could possibly have been a coincidence. There is something about this site that you pointed out that is linked to these murders. Whether you like it or not, Madison accessed this site and therefor walked into the trap of this guy." She stopped and whirled back around to the computer, shunning Harvey. He thought about what she just said and felt the truth to her words. Maybe Madison had been pushed too far with this case and decided it was time for all of it to end. But Harvey struggled greatly to believe that. There was just something wrong with everything.

" Look at that logo, Patty." Fly said suddenly. " Zoom in to it." Patty obeyed, touching the screen on the top left corner. The screen became out of focus for a few seconds before it regained clarity. When it did, they all gasped simultaneously.

It was a pentagram.

" That can't be a coincidence, Patricia." Fly said. " Delilah must have created this site-"

" Or hid one in it." Patricia interrupted. Harvey raised an eyebrow, silently telling her to continue. " There's a huge problem with this site. I couldn't look into any of the chat zones in it when I tried. That suggests that this must be a mask, some sort of shield to hide the real website within."

" There must be some sort of key word you need to get into it." Fly said, pushing Patty aside and clicking into the search box next to the logo. Harvey frowned.

" We don't know what the key words are, though." he reminded. Fly nodded but didn't stop.

" We didn't until now. If we enter the names of one of the victims, say Madison Pacey." the clicks of the keyboard sounded in his ears. " Maybe we can enter the real site and uncover the truth." Fly clicked the enter button and the screen changed dramatically. Harvey didn't know he was holding his breath until he let out a trickle of air.

On the screen were pictures of all the victims and more. There dates of birth, locations, where they've been, where they were going, et etc et etc. Harvey couldn't believe how much the guy had on all these women. But why would they access a site that had all this information on them? He didn't voice the question aloud because Patty beat him to it.

" How could she have went on this site?" she asked. " She knew about as much as we did. What could be her motive?"

" Maybe she knew more than she was letting on." Harvey suggested, staring angrily at Madison's picture. " She got calls from him. He might have told her what she had to do."