Chapter 6

Almost

A/n: Hello there and welcome to the sixth chapter of this book! This chapter contains swearing and a bit of angst. It also talks about the events of last night three times but it doesn't really go into details, I'll still put ⚠️ warnings around them.

Word Count: 2378

Monday, 7:09 am.

I am up way before George. I lay awake, admiring how peaceful he looks, he hasn't moved since last night and his hand is still on my shoulder. It makes me smile. I brush away the fallen pieces of hair on his forehead, he subconsciously smiles.

After approximately 10 minutes of falling even more for George, I decide to leave him be and unintentionally meet up with Sapnap in the kitchen.

"George came home last night," I say abruptly as I reach the tiled floor, but it seems fitting from the fact of us worrying about him for almost 24 hours.

"What? Really? I checked his room this morning-" he cuts himself off and his face relaxes, "he slept in your bed."

"He was drinking and refused to sleep in his own bed," I defend, my eyes widening slightly with every justification.

Sapnap nods, then teasingly asks while wiggling his eyebrows up and down, "so did you do anything?"

"Sapnap! I'm not gonna take advantage of him like that," I loudly whisper, smacking his shoulder softly.

"I can tell something happened, you're too happy and it's also too early for you to be up," he half closes his eyes since he's rightfully suspicious of me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️start⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I'm not specifically happy about it but it's just he kinda touched an inappropriate place of mine," I explain causally.

Sapnap imitates sounds of throwing up and hunches himself with every sound before aggressively questioning me, "how is that not taking advantage of him?!"

"He did it, not me, besides he instantly fell asleep and I removed his hand straight away," he looks at me with a disgusted and confused face, then I shrug my shoulders.

⚠️⚠️⚠️end⚠️⚠️⚠️

He slaps his own face and shakes his head, "oh my god, I live with idiots."

"Correction: you live with one idiot," I ruffle his hair slightly while my other hand flicks the kettle on.

He hits my hand away from his head, scrunching up his face in annoyance, "still, an idiot."

"Who's an idiot?" George asks sleepily from the doorway. God the way his clothes are in crinkles and his hair sticks out in different directions, you would think he'd been up to something very inappropriate. And that would definitely not help my case, since he slept in my bed.

"Dream," Sapnap says, not taking his eyes off me until saying, "and you, since you left without telling us and apparently came home drunk."

George's face flashes red when he scratches at the back of his head and stares at the ground, "fuck, I did do that, um what else happened?"