2. How the party goes.

Here goes part two. Yay.

My Red Romance.

My eyes locked with Angel's as soon as I had entered the party hall inside Jack's house. I couldn't help it but blush it out and sway my dark hair over my head. I smiled sheepishly as I bypassed the two girls who were dancing their heads off on the dance floor next to Angel.

“Hey guys”

Jack greeted me with an ear to ear grin.

“Hey Jack”

Me and Cole both said in unison as Cole stretched his arm to Jack. Jack who was filled with euphoria on seeing us just squeezed the both of us in a bone crushing hug for like a minute.

Ava who was standing at the side looked at us weirdly as she separated us from Jack's killing arms.

“Oh my God Jack it has just been a few months please”

I said as I stretched out the pain away from my body.

“So you are gonna hate me forever because of that?”

Jack asked as he wiggled his eyebrows at me acting as a typical play boy right now.

“No am not”

I said I as moved closer to him and hugged him tightly.

“Oh someone is jeolous”

Ava loud whispered as she smiled at Cole standing aside with his hands akimbo.

Everyone thought Cole and I had a thing going on but please how? I couldn't risk him even if he were to be the last man on earth.

There was a time in our senior year when Jack asked me out. Yes he liked me and both Ava and Cole knew about it. But I didn't and I didn't want to “force issues” to myself so I friend-zoned him.

As usual Jack was one who always got what he wanted so tried harder. But instead Cole who acted like the super protective brother tried to kill him.

One day when Jack had bought me flowers asking me out to prom, I was about to say yes but super angry hulky Cole just got into a fight with him.

So according to Ava and Jack, Cole liked me. But i didn't think so.  Ewwww.

Cole quickly raised his eyes and looked as confident as ever.

“No am not”  He said right after clearing his voice to make it sounded big and strong.

“Sooooo you are guys are now dating and stuff?”

Jack asked as he drunk from a cobalt blue glass that contained whatever contents that were not good for human health.

“No we are not”

I and Cole answered in unison but with Cole answering angrier and more uncomfortable way.

“Dude it was just a question. Don't stress.”

Ava said as she softly patted on his shoulder and whilst winking at me moved away from him to join some group of girls that had just entered the room.

“Let me go get some water to drink”

Cole said as he quickly slipped into the crowd making his way to the kitchen. And by the time I called to him, he couldn't hear a thing apart from the loud music that filled the air.

“What did you want”

Jack asked as put down his glass.

“Water”