5. Jealousy?

My Red Romance.

Ella.

I woke up early filling ecstatic about everything I saw and everything I touched. I was happy that I could talk to Jack again.

I knelt down infront of my bed and prayed to the Almighty to continue showering me with abundant blessings and be with me in everything I was to do today and also thanked Him for enabling me see another aesthetic world again.

I moved over to the huge grey curtains and slid them open. I opened the sliding doors that were behind the curtains and I could feel the cold breeze hit me violently.

Having goosebumps on me didn't stop me from going outside. I moved a step closer to the balcony and could see seven blocks away from my apartment. I swayed my hands around but quickly froze and found myself moving into the house again sliding the doors closed.

Yet again it was another day of school and I had art class for the whole day. I felt my fingers where going to ware out as I attempted to sketch the Mona Lisa. I really didn't know if it was even allowed to plagiarize it but I was attempting to.

It was six in the morning and I had to go for my workout routine and as usual and I didn't shower before I went to the gym. I only brushed my teeth put on blue shorts and a matching sports bra with a red hoodie. I walked over to my desk and picked up my phone with white sneakers that were under my bed. Classic mix and match.

I locked my door and headed out in the cold. I was to jog to the gym but because of the weather used my car to get there. As usual I walked over to the rowing machine first. Hardly had I touched the rower than I felt a hand tap my back.

I turned around to see a grinning Jack behind me.

"Oh hey"

Jack said as I looked at him.

"Did I shock you?"

He said with a smirk as he held my left hand into his.

I swear I felt my heart jump. I quickly pulled away my hand from him and turned around trying to hide the blush on my face.

I turned around quickly realising that he had kept quiet.

"Oh hey"

"And please don't do that again"

"What?"

Jack smirked as he held both my hands and squeezed them.

"This"

He asked and looked at me who continued looking around.

"Hey"

I heard Cole's voice and was happy because he came at the right time but at the wrong place.

"Hey what are you doing here"

I said as I pulled my hands away from Jack's tight grip. Neither Cole and Jack went to this gym and I wondered why they were both here. But I guess I got the answer for Jack showing up. He wanted to flirt with me and flutter me and it was working pretty well.

"I wanted to jog with you to the gym but when I reached you apartment you were already gone so I came straight here and maybe I could drive you back."

I was really deadpanned when I heard this and I just couldn't believe my ears. Cole was my friend but mostly nagged me and made me feel uncomfortable over everything. But care was really rare.

"What?  Am I that bad to you not to give you a ride."

Cole looked at me as I burst into laughter.

"Yes is that even a question and by the way I came with my car so I will...." I couldn't finish my sentence when Jack bugged in and held me by my shoulder protective style.

"I will drive her home today Cole
Don't worry about anything"

I felt a hiccup escape me and I could feel Cole's eyes searching my face. I heard Cole sigh sarcastically and could feel him pull me from Jack's hold and pull me outside.

"What" I grumbled as I was literally being dragged outside the gym.

"Really Ella really?"

Cole asked me as I looked at him from down.

"Oh my God Ella please don't tell me you are falling for Jack please don't.

"I won't tell you that"

I said bluntly as I looked at him with my hands over my mouth.

"I heard a hiccup from you Ella I know what a hiccup means to you."

"I need water."

I said hesitantly as I pulled my hoodie over my head.

"Jesus Christ Ella...."

Cole said as he paced around the pavement outside. I glanced over through the glass and could see Jack confused at why Cole was angry for no reason and yet he didn't have anger issues.

"Ella you like Asher and Jack will kill him if you try to give him signs of liking him back."

"He won't know I like Asher."

"Huh say that to your painting of Asher in your drawer." Cole said sarcastically.

I couldn't believe my ears. He saw it. He saw it. I felt overwhelmed with shame as I stared at Cole who didn't even care.

"Yo-yo-you saw that"

I screamed my lungs out at him but still couldn't hide the fact that he now thought that I was a pervert and obsessed with a guy who didn't even care about me at all.

"YES I DID"

He emphasised trying to emphasize the words and making them clear to me.

"But don't change the topic girl. Why are you like that."

He paced around again and finally held my shoulders and stared me in the eyes.

"Please" He looked away for a second and then back at me who still stared at his eyes.

"Please don't fall for Jack please."

He looked at me with begging eyes and I finally nodded a yes at him. With this he hugged me tightly for like a minute. He looked at me with a smile and then moved over to his black car and drove away. I felt a tear escape my eyes because obviously I was starting to fall for Jack and my best friend just told me not to. How was I clearly supposed to cope up with that. Huh?

I was really confused at this time as I kept on pacing around the gym parking lot where Cole just left me.

"Hey, what's wrong"

Jack ran out of the gym and stood in front of me worrying as he saw tears rolling down my one cheek.

"Nothing"

I said as I wiped away my tear. I suddenly felt my body hitting Jack's chest as he squeezed me into his arms. I  held onto him tightly never wanting him to pull away.

I guess my workout was ruined again. This week was really going to be a bad one. I guessed .

............................................................................

Comment on this and you'll have the most beautiful glow up ever. Lol.

Hugs and kisses.

Belin_