4.Back together again

My Red Romance.

Ella.

I only had two classes today and I was the happiest because I had to leave early and go workout since I missed the morning workout routine. I quickly ran to my car and drove back to my apartment.

I rushed to my desk and got my small white bluetooth speaker and headed to the kitchen to cook something before I went for my workout.

I liked slow and romantic songs though I was single af and probably was to end up drooling over men who looked like Gucci and smelled of lavender.

As I was flipping over my half cooked egg I had my phone buzz. I dashed over to it only to see a message from Jack. Let's meet at The restaurant at seven. I hurriedly typed a “yes okay I will be there before I continued with my eggs.

I quickly put on a black sports bra and matching black shorts with a red hoodie and headed out to the gym that was a couple of blocks away from my apartment.

I reached the door way and started recollecting the sad moments that happened there in the morning. I shrugged the thoughts away and entered the gym that was painted white with all types of workout equipment.

I moved over to the rowing machine that I usually go to and started it. I felt my heart beat faster as I started and I liked it that way giving me the courage and more determination to work out.

I looked over to my glutes and was quite disappointed on what I saw. I really need to do more squats. I thought as I glanced at Grace the girl who got huge glutes someone would think that there were silicone implants in her.

After ten minutes I moved over to the treadmill for twenty minutes and then decided to do some squats because of the jeolousy that was killing me inside.

After ten minutes of feeling confident about my glutes, I got my black bottle of water and took in all the contents that it contained.

I was really tired so moved out of the gym and jogged my way to my apartment. It was six thirty so I had thirty minutes to get to the dinner where I had to meet Jack.

I entered the bathroom took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the water and felt the cold water hit my back harshly.

I stayed in the shower for about five minutes and moved out heading  out to my closet and put on a blue hoodie, some black jeans and a white free t-shirt with black sneakers. I liked being casual and simple each end every time and hated over exaggerating my clothing.

Anyone who saw me would think I was going to workout or jog. I moved down the stairs to where the parking lot was. I entered my car, texted Jack that I was leaving, started the engine and quickly was on the road to a diner that was a ten minute drive away from my apartment.

I got out of my car and glanced at a well dressed Jack who just smirked at me through the glass windows. I really felt like going back to my car driving home and putting on something better but couldn't.

I turned my head towards my car and banged it three times but felt a hand on my car the fourth time I tried banging my head on it.

I turned around only to see a worried Jack looking at me and wondering why I was doing that. I got drunk with the shame that blanketed me right now.

“Oh hey”

Was the shameful word that came out of my mouth that was now grinning at Jack as if nothing at happened.

Jack just shook his head as he replied to what I just said to him. He held my hand and then led me into the diner to table three that was next to a large glass window.

I sat opposite Jack and straightened myself making my neck more straight. Jack let out a small chuckle at the sight of this.

He then smirked at me and I could not hide the shame away from my eyes. I got shy.

The silence between us was then broken by Jack who coughed and decided to talk.

“Umm am sorry f-for last time at t-the party”

Jack chocked on his own words as his left hand trailed behind his head. I smiled as I saw him shy and flash a red shade of red on his cheeks.

“Its okay” I muttered and Jack looked at me deadpanned.

“WHAT” he looked at me speechless.

“I expected you to say that you are the one sorry”

I looked at him and smiled at his face.

“Really”

I said as I sipped my drink from the cobalt blue glass that was infront of me.

“Oh I thought you would say sorry it was your fault and then back and forth till we were good”

Jack muttered under his breath.

“Jack we are good we have been friends before and I wouldn't hate you for something you didn't want or put on yourself”

At this point Jack smiled and moved over to me and squeezed me tightly under a bone crashing hug. I hugged him back and we spent a minute like that. The whole evening was full of laughter and happiness.

I even had to take my car back to my parking lot so that I could come back walking with Jack. I really had a soft side for him.

Time flew by and by the time I reached my apartment it was clocking eleven at night. I reached my apartment and lay down on my bed with a wide grin on my lips. I was filled with euphoria and I could fill my chest pound due to the rate at which my heart was beating.

“Maybe I deserve better. Maybe me and Angel are clearly not meant to be like those netflix teenage movies I watched”

I thought as I grinned letting out soft chuckles while staring at the crimson ceiling above me.

............................................................................

Okay here is the fourth chapter. I really need your thoughts on this. Lol.

Vote on.

Belin_