3. Feeling guilty

My Red Romance.

Ella's POV

I felt Jack's hands hold me tighter than ever before. And then suddenly he pulled away from me and walked away.

“What”

I shouted at Jack who moved more swiftly and not even minding me who was still confused.

I couldn't run after a guy so just stayed standing there feeling perplexed at whatever had just happened.

Cole who always was there for me came and swindled his arms around my neck and the only words he sput out where.…

“I told you that guy is weird”

I couldn't hide the smile that was appearing onto my lips so just laughed it out.

Cole just looked and smirked at me.

“Do not worry that much you deserve better”

Cole was literally talking to me like I had just gotten dumped by someone who ran off claiming not to be straight.

“Huh”

I raised my eyebrows at him and rolled my eyes at him.

“Come, I will drive you home”

Cole offered as he held my shoulder  walking me to his black car.

                  ................................

I arrived home feeling really exhausted and tired because of the night. I climbed the stairs that led to my apartment and still could see Cole still waiting to see if I had gotten inside my house.

I reached inside took off my lace dress and quickly strode to the shower. I spent five minutes in the shower and finally saw myself soaking into the cold water in the bath tub.

I spent ten minutes quiet and feeling stressed wondering why. I got out of the tub, brushed my teeth and entered my bed hoping to have any sleep but still stayed awake for over an hour without getting any drop of sleep. I got out of my bed and started strolling around my bedroom trying to recollect the events that had happened today.

It was two in the morning and I had not yet gotten any pinch of sleep. Really thinking Morpheus was angry at me for something or I had gotten insomnia. My head was filled with questions that needed answers.

I was perplexed and stressed but really didn't know why. I tried reminiscing about what happened and that's when it hit me.

“Oh my God Jack”

I sprinted towards the table that was next to my collosal bed and quickly picked up my phone and dialed in Jack's number.

I could here my phone buzzing clearly proving that my call was going through but I didn't get any reply. I tried calling his number more than ten times but still no reply.

I then tried calling Ava who was still at the party I guessed because she also didn't pick up any of my five phone calls.

I tried calling Jack again but it was all a wild goose chase. I decide to get back into my bed but hardly had I covered my head when I heard my phone ring.

I ghosted out of my bed and quickly picked up my phone quickly answering.

“Hello Jack why are ”

“Hi sweety it's me mom”

I clearly was disappointed because I expected the call to be from Jack.

“Oh hey mom”

“We have arrived home and you are not there. Why honey?”

“Umm I moved out because I knew you were coming back but don't get stressed out am fine at my apartment”

“Oh okay Ella call you tomorrow am really tired okay”

“Okay mom bye”

I shifted back into my bed feeling angry and disappointed.

                  ††††††††††††††††††

Hadly had I entered my bed than my alarm screamed at me.  I almost died of shock as I tried to recollect my thoughts from the dream I was having. It was weird and shocking and I really didn't want to keep on having it. Shocking thing was I didn't remember anything from my dream but onw thing I knew for sure was that it was a nightmare.

I quickly rushed to my closet only to throw on blue leggings and a matching sports bra heading to the gym. I didn't mind showering because I knew I would come back all sweaty and would have to shower again.

As I entered the gym I saw an extraordinarily fat woman standing at the door way. Looking at her and the people that were staring at her flashed alot of memories into mind and I had a train of thoughts going through my head.

I was once that fat when I was twelve to sixteen years and looking at her made me want to die. And infact it was the main reason as to why I was bullied around and I becoming a loser and nerd in my middle school.

I felt a tear trying to fall down from my glistening orbs but shrugged it away. I looked at all the people that were staring at her and all I did was move back to my apartment. I couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't me they were looking at but it was me they looked at and laughed at three years ago.

My mom reached the extent of buying me slimming tablets that I sadly took but refused after some time. I later resorted to Keto but still didn't go so well. I became a human with falling flesh off me.

It was until I made up my mind to start working out that I lost weight and became that girl that I wanted to be.

I walked over to my apartment and looked at my phone that I had left on the kitchen counter. I switched it on and still there was no call or message from Jack but a “How ugly are you looking today sweetheart” text from Cole. I smiled as I read through the text.

I quickly dialed Jack's number and called him again only for him to pick up. Thank God.

“H-Hey Jack” I stuttered a little bit as I spit out those words.

“Hi Ella am really sorry about last night can we meet at the small dinner across the mall tommorow at seven in the evening.”

“O..Okay” I widened my eyes at why I was stuttering yet I was the one who badly wanted to talk to him.

“Okay bye”
Jack said as he hung up the phone.

I let out a sigh and slowly climbed the stairs that led to my bedroom and then bathroom. I soaked into the water only to remember that today was my first day of school.

“F*ck” I hurriedly got out of the tub literally sliding on the tiles out of the bathroom to the closet.

I checked the time and it was already six thirty and I had to be at college at seven meaning I only had thirty minutes. Thank God I had a car.

............................................................................

So that's the third chapter and hope you are enjoying it.

Belin_