6. I will fight for you.

Here goes part six.

My Red Romance.

Jack drove me back to my apartment that day and as I was bidding him goodbye at the door of my apartment,  I hugged him and entered my house to close the door but was blocked by Jack's hand. I looked at him confused.

“I have told you bye right now. Why aren't you leaving?”

I pressed my lips together and bent my neck at him only to feel Jack's lips pressing on mine and him kissing me. He held my cheeks as he straightened my head making it easier. He then pulled away and looked at me before smirking at me. I smiled shyly and closed the door behind me.

How was I supposed to stay away from someone who has kissed me two times this week. Yes two times. I still don't know how I actually let this happen.

So yesterday when Jack dropped me at my apartment yesterday. He kissed me. He kissed me so passionately. And as long as I remember it was a long one. But all I did was look at him shocked. I didn't kiss him back.

I knew Jack liked me but I  didn't think he would kiss me. My heart melted for sure. I felt myself die and resurrect over and over again. I was happy but also confused.

What about Angel? What about what Cole said?

I was really perplexed and my head was filled with many questions. I sank down at my door and cupped my face into my hands.

“Shit”

I cursed as I slapped my thighs hard. I moved over to the small table at the side of my collosal divan. I bent down and pulled out the very last drawer. And there it was. Angel's drawing. I looked at it and felt happy inside.

I knew that my gigantic crush over him was disappearing and I didn't care whether he liked me back or not.

Angel was an African American like me not like Cole and Jack but I  liked him because he was like me. I wouldn't have to face racism and all that hatred from him. Or small demoralizing comments from his parents during family dinners and stuff if we ever got married. Delusional haha

But it was all ending today. I liked Jack now and I had accepted it. I had a very soft heart and something small could make it flutter and I would all  feel butterflies and stuff.

I picked up the painting and folded it into two placing it into a grey envelope.

“Hi Angel can you please come over to my apartment right now if your not busy”

I texted Angel who quickly responded and was at my door in less than twenty minutes. I handed over the grey envelope to him and smiled at him. I told him about how I felt for him in while in high school till.

I could see disappointment in his eyes and I could see his eyes glistening. He moved over to me and hugged me tightly. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I pulled away from him and told him bye.

Hardly had he moved closer to hug me than I felt his body being pulled away from me.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

I shouted at Jack who was throwing fists to Angel's cute face. Like duh he was still cute.

“Stop”

I moved over to Jack and pulled him away and ran over to Angel while scanning his face. Angel who was confused just looked at me and moved away.

“I told you bye one hour ago why are you still here?”

I shouted at Jack who looked at me with rage showing in his eyes. I knew Jack had anger issues and I didn't want to go through apologies and annoyance again so I move to him and hug him.

Jack stays still for a minute with his hand running through his hair and it looked really good. He later hugs me and after a minute we head into my apartment because of the coldness outside.

I moved over to the kitchen to make hot tea which would make us warmer. I poured the tea into two giant mugs and headed to the couch where Jack was sitted. I moved over to him and put the mug infront of his face.

“Why don't you like me?”

I felt my hair fall off my head when Jack asked me that question.

“W-what do y-you mean Jack?”

I chocked on my words as I tried to act normal. I put the two mugs on the table and turned around trying to hide my confused and blushing face mumbling a ‘What the heck.’

Hardly had I moved a step when I felt Jack's hand on mine. I swallowed the lump that was in my throat and turned around to face Jack who stood up and looked at me with begging eyes.

“Answer me? Why don't you love me back?”

“Love,  huh that's a strong word and you didn't tell me you loved me since our senior year in high school”

Jack turned his head around and locked his eyes with mine.

“Wh-what Ella please all this time you thought I was joking.”

He paced around the room confused and held my hands again.

“Ella I love you. Everyone knows that even you yourself. Why act stupid and naive all this time. I love you Ella why don't you see that.”

I swallowed another lump as I looked at the only guy who has ever told me that he loved me face to face.

“Ella”

Jack screamed his lungs out at me.

“Why aren't you saying anything please talk to me. Say something please. Say that you love me too. Please”

Jack squeezed both my hands in his hands and locked his glistening eyes with mine. The truth was that I loved Jack back like he already kissed me twice. That's enough for my heart to be fluttered.

But then. I remembered Cole. Cole told me not to fall for Jack. A tear rolled down my eyes as I remembered what Cole told me. Why wouldn't my best friend want me to be happy for once. I thought as I looked at Jack who looked at me worriedly.

“I-I-I c-cant Jack. I love you but I can't.”

I felt Jack's hands slip off my hands and I could see disappointment in his eyes. A cold sigh left Jack's mouth as he looked at me.

“Why ?”

Jack questioned while staring at me.

“Is it because am not black like Angel? Or it's because you are black and am white? Why does it matter Ella? WHY? Love doesn't care about racial differences you know”

Jack said looking at me as tears rolled down my eyes. He stepped close to me and hugged me and I swear I didn't want him to pull away. I hugged him back and I could the warmth that was in his body.

“Its because Cole doesn't want me to”

I blurted out.

............................................................................

Comments please what do you think.
So we all know that RM is the least scary while angry and this is a fanfiction so accept it like that. By the way it's Jimin who is the most scary while angry. And God he is my bias wrecker but because of my three week change of crush routine am slowly drifting towards Suga. Hehe😈.
^_^

PS: Am rewriting this and whizzing over what I wrote about BTS. Anyway vote and comment on what you think.

XOXO Belin~