Part 2: Lack of Communication

Location: Trenton, Amtrak's mainline, USA.

Date: 20:21:00, October 2, 20**

Michael and Jimmy waited and waited for any help. But no help came.

Michael decided to move the train out of the platform, since there where more zombies accumulating in the station.

And they ignored the train, as long it kept still and everyone inside very quiet.

Michael and Jimmy decided to make a plan to get the passengers out of this mess, the passengers are frightened about the prospect of spending the night in the train, since they heard multiple gunshots in the distance. Military planes flying by. Helicopter's flying in the distance.

Also watching a police car crash by the station's parking lot, and the zombies surrounding him, and later eating his brain.

And the city echoing with, what Michael and Jimmy could assume, riots.

However, the rain was finally subsiding.

Jimmy: Well... it obviously looks like nobody is coming to help. Excluding that cop over there. And i swear i think those things are slowly accumulating on the station! So... any ideas?

Michael (sign language): What 'bout if we make our way to New York? We cleverly don't know if that city is safe or not, but its better then staying here.

Jimmy: You're right. Besides i need to check on my wife and kids, and going through Amtrak's mainline is rather faster then risking ourselves by getting robbed or even killed while going in a car.

Michael (sign language): Its settle then. We are going to New York, tell the passenger's about it.

Jimmy: Alright then.

*Ding!*

Jimmy: 'Uhh attention passenger's. As you may know, help didn't came. So we are gonna risk it and planning to go New York. Please don't panic and stay in your seat's.'

The announcement finished. The passengers where quite relieved that they are going to New York. Hopefully to be in a more safe zone.

Jimmy: Well then... lets go.

And so, Michael pulled the locomotive's brakes off, put the reverser to 'Forward', pulled the throttle forward, and so the train departed from the station and left the zombies behind

(Music ends)

Jimmy pulled his phone up again trying to contact to his wife. But yet there was no communication at all.

Later he tried to contact dispatch, but again, no communication.

Jimmy just stared to pray that he and his friend would make it to New York, and that his wife and kids where alright.