Part 3: Unwanted passenger

Shortly after the train departed from Hamilton, Jimmy and Michael made a more proper introduction of themselves to Carla, and so as Carla to them

Jimmy: Well, my name is Jimmy Stone! Im a engineer of that locomotive that i and my friend jumped off. We both work for Amtrak. This is Michael Ray, my best friend, he's the driver of the locomotive.

Michael (sign language): Hello!

Jimmy: Oh yeah... i forgot to tell that he's mute.

Carla: Oh dear.

Jimmy: Yeah... anyways, something that you can tell us?

Carla: Well, as you now, my name is Carla Cortez, and i'm a teacher at Andrew Jackson School in Filadelfia. Pensilvania.

Jimmy: Wow that's pretty far away!

Carla: Yeah... i've just took the job as a teacher nearby in New York. I've took the train to head there. But ya'know... this started.

Among the way. A foot soldier, an engineer, an scientist, and a normal zombie just noticed the train moving towards the bridge that they where. The Foot Soldier witch is the one with the highest rank, had the idea to jump on top of the train, and later take care of the driver and train itself.

Everyone else agreed, and so they where preparing to jump off the bridge to land on top of the train. Michael, Jimmy and Carla didn't noticed, since they where too busy thinking if they are going to make it out alive or not.

Once the train got pretty near to the bridge, the zombies jumped off. Although the train was going right on the speed limit, so some calculations had gone wrong. The foot soldier, scientist and the normal zombie barely could land on the roof.

The engineer accidentally jumped on the wrong time, and instead of landing in the last passenger car, he ended up falling to the train tracks. Witch he later died cause of the fall, and the head hitting way to hard on the track.

Jimmy noticed some of the noises happening on the roof, and so the passenger's, he opened the right door of the EMD.

Carla: Hey! what are you doing?!