Part 7: Last trip to safety

The train departed from the station

The train departed from the station. And the attack helicopter's and the train with the cannon arrived, and multiple other's with passenger car's witch had multiple zombies inside.

Some zombies where ready to shoot at the station.

Engineer: Ready?

Tank Commander: Yeah!

Engineer: FIRE!

And so the fire fight was on.

One of the US soldier's went out of his position to go grabbed an sort of radio, went to the other side of the bridge. The bridge had multiple explosives on it such as the one on the second track.

He pressed the radio's button and both bridge's exploded! now the zombie's wont able to reach Penn Station 10 by rail.

After that the soldier started running his way to the train. Leaving behind his partner's. Multiple gunshots and explosion's could be heard in the distance.

While multiple soldier's and plants where making their way to the station.

Multiple kilometer's ahead with train 925 the dispatcher called in.

Dispatch: Dispatch to 925, there's something up ahead in your track. I think its train 600 maybe its derailed.

The train headed up ahead on the track, up until they saw an Siemens ACS-64, it looks like it derailed from the set of points and derailed of the track, multiple passenger car's where derailed too, but only 2 remained on the track.

Carla: Now what are we going to do?

Jimmy: I got an idea!

Carla: And what is it?

Jimmy: Michael, let's shunt this passenger car's out of the way!

Michael knew what Jimmy was talking about and agreed. Jimmy quickly got out of the cab and went to the passenger car's of the derailed train, the un-coupled the penultimate passenger car from the derailed one next with the air brakes. Michael then coupled the 2 passenger car to the front of the locomotive.

Then Michael started backing up, Jimmy got in the cab and told dispatch about the derailed train, and if he could switch the track to NJ Transit Meadows 11A.

Dispatch agreed and once the train passed the set of points, dispatch changed it. Later Michael shunted the 2 passenger car's and left it right on the downside bridge. Jimmy went out of the cab again un-coupled the last passenger car of the front of the locomotive, next with the air brakes.

Then the 2 passenger car's started rolling down on the tracks, but both Jimmy and Michael didn't worried too much about it.

Carla: W-wait what about those 2 passenger car's rolling down the track?

Jimmy: Don't worry about it, its just an train yard, there's no type of damage that those 2 could do. Besides at the end of the track there's a set of buffer's there, so if they don't stop in the middle of the line, those buffers will.