Part 6: Odd truth

After arriving at the station multiple of the passengers noticed the presence of the plants, and started to fear them, including Michael, Jimmy and Carla.

The commanding military officer told everyone to calm down, the plants are on the humans side. And that he would explain everything.

So everyone maintained silent, and waited for what the officer had to say. And he spoke up:

'Around, May 5th 2009, an unknown virus witch is called by the plants and from the zombie soldiers themselves. The 'Zombie Virus' just started an outbreak in Neighborville. Caused by a called 'Dr. Edgar Zomboss'.

An scientist with infected himself with the virus, put still maintained his memories of being a human, making him the most smartest one, he sent his zombies to attack Neighborville, we can't determine the exact time when it started.

Most of the people in town where infected, except for 2, Crazy Dave and Keith Marshall. Crazy Dave is the man responsible for making these self-aware plants.'

He said while pointing at the, Peashooter, Sunflower, Citron, Cactus, and Snowdrop (plant pot).

'While Keith was a normal civilian up until the outbreak started, Dave gave him some of his plants to defend himself, after multiple failed attacks against Keith's house to eat his brain.

Dr. Zomboss himself had his pacience ran out, and went personally with his zombies to Keith's house and to eat his brain. Thankfully they all failed and got beaten by Keith and his plants.

Although Dave went missing for a couple of month's, once some of recon soldier's went in most of town was empty, we've covered up the whole outbreak. Now, that was only the first outbreak incident. The second outbreak was... weird...'.

The officer said, while trying to comprehend everything related with the PvZ 2 events.

'Well i don't have a better way to say this... but apparently the zombies just... eh... time travel...'

The passenger's where confused by that... but considering all that has happened, they didn't said anything.

'Confused? yeah me too, we still can't determine what time the outbreak started. Not much is known by Keith's fate other than he got himself involved with the time travel next with the zombies. Apparently the zombies and plants... oversimplifying it, they are both in the future and the past.'

'Now, there's now been a THIRD outbreak in neighborville, in February 25th 2014. But this time the zombies where rather, SMARTER then before, some of them can rarely run, with are the common ones. While other's can use military equipment, science equipment, construction equipment, sports equipment. And many more, and to be honest my mind can barely compute on all of this...

Anyways, the plants fought back to take their town back. Next with the help of a few stationed soldier's.'

He said, he then took a pause, and took a deep breath.

'Now, i have to tell you how it spread around the country. Apparently an zombie satellite was sent in space, and did something to the clouds, around the time the rain started you could cleverly notice the clouds where green. This meant that the clouds had the virus. And you can see where this is going.'

-'The rain started and the people who where outside got infected with that virus right?'. Said one passenger.

'Yeah. After the rain, we've almost got the situation under control, even if it catched us by surprise, now it got out of hand once the zombie soldier's and rest went in and started invading the rest of the country. That's when it got out of our hand. Those zombie's captured multiple of our soldier's and made them into zombies to serve under Zomboss Army. About the rest we don't know that much, since we've lost contact with the other cities.'

-'And the president?!'. Asked another passenger.

'He's safe, he's in Canada right now. For now this is the best we can tell you about this whole situation, meanwhile take a rest, your train will be departing in 2 hour's for the evacuation.'

'Now, about the evacuation's there's multiple happening on New York city, from both air and sea, we can't use the tracks. The zombies are using steam locomotives around most of the railways mainlines, including this one.'

The commanding officer said no more, as he was still trying to comprehend the rest of the illogical stuff related with the outbreak.

While the passenger finally could take a good rest from escaping the zombies and always sitting in the train. And also having military and... plants protection...?

Thankfully there was food, and the food was given for the passenger's including Michael, Carla and Jimmy. Later the passenger's gave the military soldier's the zombies they had imprisoned. Them, next with the plants where surprised by this, and took him away from the civilians view.

A small time went by, Jimmy was inspecting the train for any flat wheel, or burnt brakes. While he saw the Snowdrop coldly staring at him on his guarding post.

Jimmy: Emm... hi...?

The Snowdrop greeted back. Jimmy later wen't back with Michael.

Jimmy: You think we can trust these... plants? (he said whispering)

Michael (sign language): Well, they say that the plants helped to take back Neighborville, and also i can guess they are helping to defend the country against those zombies.

Jimmy: Now that you mention it. Didn't some of your friends went to that specific town?

Michael (sign language): Yeah Kyle! i lost all contact with him, and it can't be coincidence it was May 5th 2009. Hope he's alright... also about that question of the plants, its about that... how was it called again Snowdrop?

Jimmy: Yeah.

Michael (sign language): I don't know about you. But i think it might be his... or her's personality or something.

Jimmy: True. True.

Michael and Jimmy where sort of tired. And decided to take a nap inside of the train. One hour later, multiple yelling could be heard outside the passenger car's, Michael and Jimmy wen't out to be surprised.

The military where evacuating the passenger's from the station, since they recieved news from the cactus, since from his Garlic Drone view, he spotted multiple steam locomotives heading towards the station, and the one witch was on the lien of the Amtrak train had an cannon! And also multiple attack helicopter's!

Without any question, Michael and Jimmy went to the cab. Carla followed by.

Jimmy: Carla? what are you doing in the cab!

Carla: Well what do you expect? i want to be with you 2! i'm more used to that rather then being in that passenger car's crowded with people. Besides its more comfortable inside here.

Michael and Jimmy later agreed of Carla being on the cab. Later most of the passenger's where inside of the train, later a few soldier's followed them too next with the Edward witch was still under custody, of course this time he isn't being a threat with a band-aid covering his mouth. And 2 plants got also inside the train. Both where peashooters.

A soldier went near to cab to tell something to Michael, Jimmy and Carla. That once the pass the bridge, they can't turn back.

Dispatch later made the light green, Michael pressed the horn button. And the passenger train was ready to go.

To be continued...