The Invasion

In a kingdom far away from the pridelands called the 4 elements, the lions who lived there were going about their everyday lives hunting, resting, and spending time with their loved ones. This land was gorgeous, it was plentiful with food, water, and shelter. But something was not right and king Amaru, queen Arafa, and prince Kion could feel something was off but they did not know what, until something happened that would change their lives forever. BOOM, a loud explosion was heard from the south side of the kingdom, the king, queen, and prince ran to the window of their stone castle and saw their people being slaughtered by an army of black panthers. Lions ran to fight the panthers, they shot their arms out and the air began to howl, the earth began to shake, the water became rapid and unsafe, and the fire began to blaze. The lions started to shoot the water, earth, and fire at them while using the air to amplify the speed of the attacks but the panthers had powers of their own. And they began to fight back. The lions were strong and they fought back, but it was at a great loss because they had lost some of their best warriors and knew they could not survive another attack. The king, queen, and the prince came to the fallen warriors and began to bury them out of respect. King Amaru spoke and said, "we have to go to the pridelands; it is the only place we can stay and be safe". The tribe agreed and started to pack. Just as they were about to leave a spear made of ice went flying into queen Arafa's side, she roared in pain and fell to the ground, prince Kion ran over to her and said, " Mom, Mom! Come on mom you have to get up", But as much as she tried she couldn't get up. Kion turned around and saw a panther with his arm out towards his mother, he grew so angry that the power he had been trying to suppress had resurfaced with the might and anger of a volcano. His eyes turned blood red and the earth cracked, the water drained, the air became heavy and hard to breathe, and the fire died out. The panther was scared to death but for some reason, he couldn't move. Then he turned white as all the blood drained from his body, then all his blood came back in a rush but it didn't stop and it just kept coming until his body got too full and he blew. Everyone was fear-stricken at what their prince had just done because they had never seen his power, (but what they didn't know is that he had more than one). Kion looked around at all the faces and he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.