ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝔸 ℕ𝕆ℝ𝕄𝔸𝕃 𝔻𝔸𝕐

Previously

Yamagata's pov

I just left Kawanishi's house and while I was walking back, the smile I had slowly faded away, remembering that my dad was home. My father hated the Lgbtq+ and me. He hated me because my mother left him,since he cheated, which I don't understand why it is my fault. I assume it is because I have her eyes. He would always discourage me or yell at me, nothing more. But today was very different. When I entered the house I thought that he was asleep, but boy was I wrong. Right when I took off my shoes I felt something hit my face, I closed my eyes in the action. When I opened them I say blood pouring out my nose. He had threw a wooden stick at face, directly at my nose. I was somewhat.. shocked? He had never hit me since I reminded him of my mom. I looked at him, seeing nothing but fuming anger. "I knew you were gay! I saw going to that boys house, smiling and laughing! I knew you were a mistake, but never a f@ggot!"

"SO YOU FOLLOWED ME WITHOUT CONCENT?!" I managed to say with pure fear. No answer. But what happened next was something I could NEVER forget. He took out something sharp and threw it to my face, more blood. I fell onto the ground, soon being dragged and beaten up. After a while of being abused I managed to get up and run to my room with tears falling. I locked myself and started balling out tears. I was choking on my breathe. I suddenly hear my phone ringing from my pocket.

It was the gc? I answered thinking it'll cheer me up. It did, hearing them laughing, mocking each other, gossiping, and yelling made me smile. After a while I left, thinking to rest my head. But right when I left I couldn't help but remember my father's words. "Gay!" "F@ggot" "Mistake!" And ongoing curses. "I want to end it all" I whisper to myself. But washed it away. I went to the bathroom connected to my room, washing my tears and blood off. The on my face wounds looked temporary. But the ones of my body looked like they'd last a while. I knew I had to hide them so I don't worry my friends. But I decided to plan that tomorrow, Saturday. I changed my clothes and head to bed, falling asleep within a minute.
____________________________________________________________________

Nobody's pov

Kawanishi woke up peacefully while Yamagata woke up weak. But on the other hand Yamagata didn't have the courage to wake up or go to practice. Though he did have more energy than last night so he went anyway. Once kawanashi got to practice he just waited for Yamagata. Yamagata was in a quiet rush since he would be late but he doesn't want his dad to wake up. Eventually he made 2 minutes early and said his normal lines, "Morning everyone!" But this time he sounded more tired and sick. "Yamagata-san, are you sick? You don't sound okay" kawanishi exclaimed. "Don't worry about me! I'm always okay-" yamagata said before he was cut off by ushijima. "Stop wasting time and actually practice". Everyone agreed and started but something was off, yamagata hasn't really talked to anyone and he was... Failing?

His teammates started to get worried and asked him about it but he said that it was nothing and he was just a little drowsy.  No one believed him. So today they decided to end practice early and yamagata kept avoiding to leave without having permission to go to someone elses place. He didn't want to talk or see his father. Eventually he was invited to tendou's sleepover. Ushijima,Semi, Shirabu, kawanishi, and Yamagata would be there. Yamagata knew that he had to avoid Kawanishi at all cost since now he knows that his so called "father" is stalking and following him.

"How about we all go home first to get clothes?" Tendou insisted. They all except yamagata agreed, he just shrugged. He just planned that he'd tell his dad he'll be with his friends and captain. He didn't expect anything. Once he got home he was right, no out of the ordinary, all the bottles on the flour, some of his father clothes on the couch and... food? He was stranged out because his dad never cooks, only him. He was sorta excited to hope he'd see his dad has changed. But what he saw was beyond expectations. It was another woman coming and his dad sitting on the chair.

He was way to shocked to say anything so he  rushes to his room. "He wouldn't replace mom, right?" He kept mumbling to himself. But this time he just grabbed some PJs and headed off to tendou's house. He had his address already since this isn't the first time. Once he got there everyone else was already there. "FINALLY YOUR HERE! I thought you wouldn't be able to come" Tendou said in relief. "Oh stop you know I don't leave my friends like that!" He said trying to act cool and normal. Soon enough everyone gathered around in a oval looking circle. "Wtf are we doing" Shirabu says sounding disgusted. "How about t or d??" Kawanishi suggested. "Sure! I don't mind" yamagata says. Everyone else agrees. "Me first" semi says. "Ushijima t or d?" He asks. "Truth" he replies. "Who is your favorite 2nd year?" He asks. "I don't have one, I treat everyone fairly." "I tReAt EvErYoNe fAiRlY, my ass" Kawanishi says. Everyone giggles and soon enough starts cackling.

After a few turns, it was kawanishis turn. "Yamagata t or d?" He asks "Truth" yamagata replies. "Why weren't you talking yesterday when we called?"..... Silence

____________________________________________
Tbc

Perceptive-Kawagata Haikyuu Rare Ship जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें