Information

Ok so In this story Tanjiro over the two years of training under Urodaki is able to do the 12 forms of sun breathing flawlessly and is still learning the 13 form which is all 12 forms combined. After finding out that tanjiro is the only person other then yorrichi who died hundreds of years ago that is able to use sun breathing he made his training 3x harder. Over these two years tanjiro has developed the demon slayer mark that looks just like yorrichis. Tanjiros sword is black with red zigzag like lines that resemble outlines of flames. The swords hilt is in the shape of a dragon because why not. Tanjiro keeps the long hair and keeps the kitsune mask Urodaki made for him(seen on the picture above). Tanjiro in this is overpowered but not TOO overpowered. By the time of mugen train he'll be a bit stronger then kyojuro rengoku the flame pillar and by the time of the final battle he'll be a bit below Muzan probably. He unlocks the see through world and the selfless state during the mugen train arc.

For the ships it will either be tanjiro x kanao or tanjiro x shinobu. I won't focus too much on the ships though. And I will do a timeskip from final selection to Mt. natagumo aka Rui's mountain. Everything in between that timeskip in canon still happens in this fanfic. And no tanjiro doesn't use water breathing only sun breathing and Muzan is dead set on getting tanjiro killed. This is my first fanfic so do expect some crappy content.