First mission(s)

Change of plans no timeskip

"Hello😄, I'm sorry to interrupt you but can you tell me about the disappearances around here?" Asked tanjiro to a young lady working in a flower shop. "Why hello young man☺️, I don't know a lot about the disappearances but I do know that girls 16 of age have been going missing for almost a week or so" replied the kind lady. "Thank you and have a nice day" tanjiro said with a smile and went off to investigate.

He picked up a faint demon smell at one of the areas where they disappeared and started following that scent until night fall. Then he smelled a young man a bit older then him with a women who, by her smell, was 16 years of age almost a mile away. 'Why are they still outside after nightfall? Didn't they hear about the missing 16 year old girls? Wait.....WAIT! The demons smell is getting stronger in their direction!!' And with that he turned into a blur and ran to the three smells in order to save the two people.

He got there just in time as he saw a demon about to attack the 16 year old girl from a...puddle? He sped up more and unleashed an attack before the demon could take the girl (yeah so tanjiro got their the day before he did in canon so he saved the fiancé of that guy)

'Sun breathing first form waltz!' (A single high-powered vertical slash.)

And with that he cut of the head and both of the arms of the demon

And with that he cut of the head and both of the arms of the demon. "Are you two alright?" But before they could reply two more demons emerged from a puddle and tried to attack tanjiro. 'So that's their blood demon art, they can emerge from anywhere from the dark puddle. And apparently these three demons(now two) are clones of each other. They each have the same smell' thought tanjiro as he simply jumped out of the way.

"You bastard! Get out of our way! We need to eat her before she goes stale and ugly! I still need to eat mo-". But before he could finish tanjiro, a bit angry, simply walked up to him and cut of his head(like how Giyuu did with rui in canon). "Your smell tells me that you're truly evil, not tragedies. For the sins you have committed you'll die by my hands" and with that he ran to the other demon in a speed so fast he blurred and shouted

"Sun breathing 7th form sunflower thrust" (A single thrust attack with the point of the blade.)

)