1.5?

"AAAGHK" a grunt of pain was heard in a small cabin belonging to Urodaki. 'Looks like I'll have to try that again. Who new making a new form was hard' said tanjiro in his mind(that'll become important later on)

But before tanjiro could try again he caught the smell of someone a mile away on the mountain heading this way.(due to his intense training and power he has a better enhanced sense of smell then in canon) 'I wonder who that could be....... wait I smell......metal? OH that's the sword Smith that's supposed to give me my sword. YAY!!'

And with that he walked up to the front of the cabin, sat down, and waited almost 30 minutes for the sword Smith to arrive while Urodaki was making some breakfast. After a while he heard wind chimes. Wait wind chimes?

Then he got a good look at the sword Smith. He had a hat with wind chimes hanging from it with some sort of clown mask? "Hello" tanjiro greeted him. "I am the one who forged tanjiros sword. Is he here?"
Ok so uhm different format now

Tanjiro:yes that's me, you can come inside and sit down while I get some tea

But then the Swordsmith who he found out was named hotaru started talking about how nichirin blades are made while tanjiro was politely trying to get him inside while Urodaki just chuckled looking at them. After a while Hotaru went inside

Hotaru: "Wait you're a child of brightness!"
Tanjiro: "huh? No, I'm the child of tanjuro and kie."
Hotaru: "that's not what I meant, you have red eyes and red hair. Families that work with fire sometimes get children of brightness but it's rare which is why when they're born it's a cause of celebration"
Tanjiro: "is that so? I never knew that"
Hotaru: "that means that this sword could become red. Isn't that right Urodaki-San?"
Urodaki only nodded.
Hotaru: "nichirin blades are called color changing swords since they change colors when the user handles it. The color depends on the owner of the sword. Now hurry up and draw it! I want to see what color it'll be!"

Tanjiro did as told and drew it from it's sheath. Almost immediately the sword turned pitch black like coal. "Woah" tanjiro was a little amazed by it. "Black?" Urodaki questioned. "Is that a bad thing" tanjiro asked

Urodaki: "no but not much is known about black blades so" but he was interrupted by Hotaru
Hotaru: " BLACK!? BLACK!? I WANTED TO SEE A RED BLADE!!! DAMN YOU KID" but before he could do anything to tanjiro the blade started shaking a bit. "Huh" everyone said In union. Then all of a sudden red zigzag looking....cracks(?) appeared on the blade and started to go all around the blade giving in some outlines that look like flames on the bottom half of the blade then finally finishing reaching the top but unexpectedly lighting up the tip of the blade looking as if a live fire was dancing around at the tip of the blade. (I just chose this design cause I though it would look neat) everyone just stayed silent in shock and wonder.

Hotaru: "WOAH I NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!!! I MUST WRITE THIS DOWN AND SHOW THE OTHER SWORD SMITHS" he spoke or more like yelled with joy busting everyone's eardrums in the process
Urodaki: " OWW QUITE DOWN JEEZ" tanjiro only laughed and looked at his blade with wonder.
Hotaru: " I don't know how that happened but I'll call this a success!" And with that he bid farewell and ran back to the swordsmith village to speak of 'his success'

Urodaki: "well I suggest you get ready. Since you got your sword you'll get your first mission soon" and as if it was staged a white crow with red eyes came in through the window and spoke. Wait white? "CAW CAW tanjiro is to head north to a small town! Girls 16 and under have been disappearing at night! CAW CAW"

Tanjiro: " IT CAN TALK! And wait you weren't the crow that was assigned to me at the final selection"
"CAW CAW no I'm not that crow had to be assigned to another due to how many survivors there were."
Tanjiro: " oh, but you're an albino crow! wow I've never seen one before! You look so pretty!" He said with a smile
"Aww stop you're flattering me" spoke the crow while beaming like a child
Tanjiro: " what's your name?"
"Oh I don't have one yet, do you mind giving me a name?" The crow said with excitement
Tanjiro: "hmm since you're a female how about I name you...hmm? OH how about I name you nezuko?" Urodakis eyes widened since he knew that was the name of one of his younger sisters.
"That's a beautiful name. I'll take it! Now go prepare for your first mission! We leave at once!"
Tanjiro: "HAI(yes)"

And with that Tanjiro ate his breakfast and started packing his stuff. After that he put on his kitsune mask and started saying good bye to Urodaki. "Alright I'm heading off now. I'll make sure to come and visit when I have the chance, Bye otou-San(father)" but then he flinched and realized he just called his master father. Even though he does see him as a father figure it's still a bit disrespectful. But before he could apologize Urodaki suddenly hugged him. "Make sure you come back safe and healthy ok?" Said Urodaki while patting tanjiros head as if he was a proud father (which he was) Tanjiro smiled brightly "hai" and with that he left with his new albino crow which is now named nezuko, chatting along the way. And with that he arrived and his first mission started.