Enmu Lower Moon One

TANJIRO POV

'Huh? Where am I?' I looked around my surroundings. 'Wasn't I on the train with Shinobu and rengoku? How am I here? Where even am I?'

After a couple of seconds of looking around he realized that this place looks very familiar. 'This looks like...... like home?'

"Onii-Chan! Onii-Chan! What are you doing outside in the cold? Come on moms done with the food!"

I turned my head to the direction of the voice so fast it probably could've broken my neck

"N-nezuko?!"

There stood nezuko, the actual nezuko, with a smile on her face telling him to come in so that they could eat.

'So I'm dreaming' tanjiro would've believed that this was an actually happy dream if it wasn't for one thing

When he dreams of his family it's always him reliving a memory. He can't control what he does or speaks since it's just a memory. In this he can which automatically raised high suspicions

"Onii-Chan? Come on the food will get cold"
Reluctantly, tanjiro walked over to nezuko and followed her inside the house where the rest of his 'family' was.

'She's so much like nezuko...... this isn't a normal dream.' Tanjiro decided to play along for a bit to confirm his suspicions and try to figure out what's wrong

Tanjiro sat down without saying a word and started eating. This made the rest of his family look at him for a bit until brushing it off and eating again.

'They're so much like my real family'

After a couple of minutes of eating and trying to find out what's wrong I finally realized something

'There was a demon scent on the ticket!'
Tanjiro dropped his food causing his family to look at him in worry.

"Tanjiro? What's wrong?" Asked his mother
'This is the work of a blood demon art! When the conductor punched in the holes to the ticket it activated the blood demon art!'

"Sorry kaa-San(mother) but I have to go for a moment." I quickly walked out of the room only to be stopped when rokuta suddenly ran up to me and hugged my legs

"Onii-Chan? Is something wrong? Please tell us" rokuta asked me in a worried tone, absolutely breaking tanjiros heart

'If only this was real......if only this wasn't a dream....... if only..... if only!'

Tanjiro quickly ran away to the forest while rokuta was chasing him with little bits of tears until he fell into the snow.

'This demon.... how dare he mess with people's dreams!'

'But.... how can I get out of here?'

3RD PERSON VIEW

three people working for enmu(lower moon one) to get good dreams came to the three sleeping demon slayers with rope and a knife.

"Hurry up and destroy their dream core so that he can give us good dreams already" shouted one of the female followers while tying a rope to rengokus wrist(his dream was the same as canon)

The other female followers tied a rope to Shinobus wrist (her dream was about her with kanea and her parents living a life without demons) with the male follower doing the same with tanjiro, each tying the rope to their own wrists as well to get into their dreams while holding the knifes.

Slowly they each fell to sleep and entered the dreams of the demon slayers.

'I need to hurry up and find his dream core before I get punished..."