Aftermath

(Ok quick note tanjiro since the fight with akaza has the selfless state on at all times no matter what happens. So the only thing people can sense from him is his aura and that's only when he does something like do something nice. He can enter the see through world whenever he wants without getting tired and his demon slayer mark glows bright 24/7. His sword can turn red like in the manga whenever he 'activates' it. Just felt like I needed to say that)

INFINITY FORTRESS 3RD PERSON VIEW

"So... why do you think akazas in trouble with master?" Asked daki, upper moon 6 while akazas cries and yells of pain can be heard.
"I don't know but it's pretty amusing to hear his yells fufu" douma, upper moon two replied

"All I know is that he screwed up bad" gyutaro, the true upper moon 6 said.
Gyokko is just blabbering about his pots and 'art' to douma while hantengu was cowering and hiding.

The sound of a biwa was heard, then muzan appeared with kokushibo, upper moon one, by his side. Akaza just walked and sat next to gyutaro, kneeling.

The upper moons bowed to muzan, with fear in their auras. "A demon slayer with hanafuda earrings and a kitsune mask alone was able to beat akaza. The only reason he survived was because he is now able to regrow his head"

Douma snickered at akaza, making him highly annoyed.

"If any of you demons see this slayer kill him immediately. Don't play or toy around with him and always keep your guard up. Even if he's dying never take him lightly. He could be a threat to our plans to exterminate the demon slayers if he keeps on living. If any of you do kill him I'll give you a share of my blood."

The upper moons only looked at the ground(while bowing) wondering is this slayer really that much of a threat?

Douma, while looking at akaza, noticed he had a letter in his pocket. He grabbed it and read the front

"Hmm it says akaza?" The others looked at the letter with curiosity. "Give it to him" muzan ordered

Douma gave it to akaza.
"You are all free to go. Remember, kill that demon slayer on sight"

With a pluck of a biwa, muzan disappeared. The other upper moons stayed though, waiting for akaza to open the letter

When he did though, they saw this

"To akaza

                      B*tchass

                                                             From tanjiro"

"..."
"Pfft-"
Douma laughed while gyutaro tried so hard not to chuckle. Daki snickered while kokushibo only look at them with a gloomy expression.
Akaza crumbled the paper and left in anger

BUTTERFLY ESTATE 3 DAYS LATER

"Tanjirooo! Help me!" Zenitsu screamed at tanjiro for help. "Ehh? Help you? In what?"

"Hey!" Aoi appeared out of no where, startling Zenitsu. "Get back to rehabilitation training" she continued

"No! No! I won't go back to that hell!" Screamed Zenitsu while trembling.
"Rehabilitation training? What's that?" Asked tanjiro

"Rehabilitation training is where injured slayers partake in a training to get back to their original state" replied aoi
"Can I come? I'm not injured but I'd like to try please" tanjiro pleaded. Aoi only nodded

Tanjiro picked up Zenitsu, carried him over his shoulder, and started to follow Aoi to the training. "Hey! Don't make me go back there! I thought you were on my side!"