no.7

Jungwon woke up, someone was making loud noise so it made him to wake up. When he opened his eyes he saw jay there working , cleaning probably, he loves it clean. Jungwon only groaned and tried to sleep back but he couldn't. So he got up and sat down , his hairs messy and slowly blinking spacing out , thinking about something.

Jay saw him and smiled , jungwon looked cute . Jungwon have no idea how much jay loves him but jay cant express it . Jay washed his hands and approached jungwon sitting down next to him. "Did I woke you up?"jay asks and jungwon only humms ."sorry" jay apologises and jungwon was shocked but he kept it to himself. Jay sometimes is sweet to him sometimes rude . He cant understand what type of person is jay .

"Let's go upstairs " jay said and getting up handing jungwon his hand for him to take it,  jungwon was confused and he thought that they will dig again. He only sighs and got up without giving his hand to jay . "Humm...follow me" jay said and walked out from the basement with jungwon.

They entered Jay's room "go take a shower and wear the clothes that are one the bed " jay said and left the room leaving jungwon alone . Jungwon only stood there proceeding everything what happened he struggled and goes in the  bathroom to shower , he didn't try to escape cuz he thought that jay will probably caught him and then kill someone.

Jay in the kitchen made food for them , it was dinner time , it's like 7 pm . On the table jay places the plates with food , pretty ones and glasses, wine there and he put two candles . He shut down the lamp so it's only the candles making light. He sat down waiting for jungwon. Also he showered and wore some pretty clothes cuz for tonight he wanted to be pretty .

Soon jungwon showered and got out of the bathroom , he wore the boxers , it were his , jay seemed to wash them , then it was turn to wear the clothes but something was going on. Jungwon picked up the clothes and looks at them.

"The fuck" jungwon said feeling confused,  he didn't want to wear them but he still did for the sake of jay.

A white oversized shirt , really short shorts that were up to his thighs,  the shirt covers the shorts so he looks like he isn't wearing nothing, black socks then some cat ears ,black ones . He looks in the mirror and saw himself, he was showing so much skin , he hated the way he looks and now he need to go outside to jay . He bits his lips feeling nervous and took a deep breath leaving the room .

When he left it was dark and jungwon got curious,  he walks and entered the kitchen because he saw light coming from that room , jungwon walked slowly with his hand lowering the shirt more down . He felt scared and felt that something will happen .

When he entered the kitchen he saw jay there stirring down on the chair , then he saw the place,  it looked pretty and romantic,  fear filled jungwons stomach and gulps , he stood there didn't know what to do . Jay looks at jungwon.

Looking up and down , checking him out , jungwon looks sexy , jay smirks . "Like a kitten  " jay said and jungwon got shy looking away, he also was nervous. "Sit down and let's eat " jay said and jungwon slowly sat down on the chair , both facing each other .

Jungwon saw the plate in front of him , it was meat , oh how much he craves it , his stomach making weird noises . "Dont look at it ....eat " jay said and jungwon took a bite . It was delicious, "I made it " jay says and giggles . Jungwon only nodds and starts to eat and drinking water . Jay starts to eat too and then he pours wine in the glass. He starts to drink wine.

Jungwon only looking at him ' I hope he isn't planning nothing ' jungwon though , jay was acting strange and now he is drinking.

After if couple of drinks jay got a little drunk , he smiles at jungwon,  jungwon finished his food and was only sitting. Jay giggles at him ."Ahhh you're so sexy and cute at the same time.....with those ears it make me want to eat you " jay says and laughs . Jungwon got scared and took of the ears and got up ready to leave but jay got up too and held his hand .

"Where are you going princess?" Jay asks . Jungwon shivers and his voice cracked "i-im....I  ...um" jungwon didn't know what to say , he wants to cover himself, he felt naked by Jays stare . He noticed that jay wasn't himself.

"L-let me go please " jungwon begs but jay didn't care . He pulled jungwon with himself and brought him in the basement and throws jungwon on the bed ."no " jungwon said but Jay held his hands with his legs because he was on top of jungwon . Then with a black ribbon he covered jungwons eyes .
Jay now took his mask of cuz jungwon cant see him.

Jungwon tried to escape his grip but he couldn't cuz jay was more stronger that jungwon. "PLEASE NO ....NO" jungwon yelled.  He knew what jay was planning to do and jungwon cant see nothing.

Jay didn't  listen and he pins his hand , holding them with his hand and leans in and kissed jungwons lips .

If jay continues it this will be the end for jungwon, he didn't want to feel that feeling again.

.

Thank you.