no.10

"Hey" jay said as soon as he arrived in the bakery and greeted sunghoon . Sunghoon said hi back smiling , they have been co-workers for 1 year now .
Jay put the apron and started with his work. Then he saw one boy and smiles.

"He is here again sunghoon" jay asks and smirks . He knows that sunghoon have a crush on this Australian guy so he loves teasing him and sunghoon only scoffs. "Yes he is " sunghoon said hitting Jay's shoulder.

"Oh ...jongseong....should I ask him out ?" Sunghoon asked jay but one boy interrupted them " go for it but dont act like a girl " . Sunghoon looks at him. His new co-worker. "Eii sunoo ....you dont know nothing about those stuff " sunghoon said and he goes to the Australians table and stat next to him.

Jay was wiping the glasses and he suddenly felt a pang in his heart . He decided to ignore it .

.

Jungwon was crying , "Noo...I hope you dont do nothing stupid. " jungwon spoke and was breaking a lot of things in that room , he tried to opened the door but he couldn't, then he took a deep breath trying to remember on how to open the door . Jungwon then took a weapon and hit the door handle really hard , he tried hitting it a lot of times till he opened the door and he felt relieved.

He run really fast going outside,  he didn't care how he looks like , he just run trying to arrive in time . He didn't want to lose the only one he loves . While running he would trip but he will get up,  soon he arrived his feets hurting he didn't care.

"JONGSEONG " jungwon yelled as soon as his feet entered the bakery , there was only Jongseong sunghoon sunoo and jake.
Jungwon starts to cry and goes and hugs jongseong. He was shocked about it and froze .' What is he doing here?' Jongseong though and jungwon only hugs him.

"L-look I'm sorry for comming like this .....run...please hid somewhere.....please jongseong hyung " jungwon said he run out of breath and jogseong had to act it cool .

"Why....what is happening ?" Jongseong asks and others were looking at them . Jungwon only was crying and hugs jongseong again hugging him tightly...

"Just please stay safe " jungwon said and kissed him on the lips , jungwon moves his lips three times and left .

"The fuck is happening?" Sunghoon asks and jongseong keeps quiet . He took the apron off and said " I'm out ....take my shift for today please " he said and left .

Jungwon arrived back where he was . He was scared that if jay knows that he left he escaped and he was scared that he will hurt jungwon or jongseong. He goes in tha basement and closed the door but the door handle is broken and jungwon let a "fuck" under his breath . He goes and sat down in the bed , shaking biting in his lips and nails . His face was red from crying,  his eyes were swallowed. Making his finger nail with blood . He was so nervous about everything. And he Hope's that jay will not kill jongseong because if jongseong dies jungwon will die too . That's what jungwon always would say .

Soon jay arrived putting the mask on and goes in the basement, he saw that the door is broken and when he entered he saw jungwon sitting on the bed shaking rapidly. 

"Princess.....tell me why the door is broken...? " jay asks and jungwon didn't answer ,he was scared to look at him . Sweet dripping from jungwons hairs and neck . He let ou a shaky breath .

Jay was standing and jungwon sitting , when jungwon looked up he saw jay looking big and he immediately looked down.  Then jay bend down too and looks in jungwons eyes . He touched jungwons hairs.

"Princess....you look like you did something....now be a good boy and tell me what did you do?" Jay asks .
Jungwon was mad at jay so he got up and hit jay on his balls, and run ...
"Agh" jay whinced in pain and held his dick. "Dont run COME BACK" jay yelled and got up ready to chase jungwon.

Jungwon kept running and he was about to open the front door but he couldn't open it .

"You're looking for this?" Jay ask holding the house keys and jungwon widened his eyes .

'Shit'  jungwon though.

.

Thank you .