Final

It have been one month without jay .......jungwon lived alone as always and he would go in Jay's house and clean it . Still he misses jay so much , he wants to see him so badly.
When he would go visit his house,  he would check his clothes , steal some hoodies and wear them , smelling them trying to see Jay in front of him .

He knows how they have been living it's hard but still no matter what, he still loves the older one . He really does . And he Hope's jay loves him the way jungwon does .

He was in his house getting bored so he decided to go eat some pancakes in the bakery .....he knows sunghoon , they kinda become like friends because jungwon is regular there .

"Welcome " sunghoon said when he saw jungwon on the door . Jungwon only smiles , "can I have a pancake please " jungwon said and sunghoon nodded saying "yes what flavour?" He asks .

"Strawberry one" jungwon replied and goes sitting down in one table looking outside the window . When he used to be here , jay was the one who served him , now it's someone else . He sighs putting his chin in his palm .

After 2 minutes sunghoon arrived and gave him the pancake . Then he sat down, sunghoon was smiling all day , he looked happy . "thanks " jungwon said . But sunghoon didn't left he keeps on smiling looking at jungwon. Jungwon looks at him raising his eyebrows. "What?" He said.

"I have something to tell you "sunghoon said ."go on" jungwon replied and put the fork in his mouth with a piece of pancake .

"The hospital made it to make a call with the patients....so that means you can call jongseong and see how he is" sunghoon said smiling .

Jungwon just choked on the pancake , sunghoon handing him water .
"You for real?" Jungwon asked and sunghoon nodded handing him a letter . It was a number " call this number...but they let only one person and one time .....so I thought I would give it to you " sunghoon said and jungwon wants to thank sunghoon a lot . Words cant describe how happy he was . Jungwon then just got up without paying and left waving at him . Sunghoon will pay for the pancake . Its free for jungwon this time.

Jungwon left going in his house happy ready to call jay , from his home phone .
When he arrived he didn't take his shoes off , he goes straight to the phone . He typed the number placed the phone in his ear waiting for an answer. Shaking his leg and biting in his lips,  feeling kinda nervous. Then someone opened the phone. "Hello" .

Jungwon was waiting to hear Jay's voice but instead it was someone else , a nurse maybe."hello....um I would like to have a phone call with park jongseong!" Jungwon said .

"Oo right....just make it quick " the nurse said and jungwon humms nodding his head forgetting that he is in a phone call.  After waiting for 1 minute finally someone answered

"hey?" .....the voice that jungwon misses , the voice that jungwon wanted to hear. He felt like his heart was flying ."jay.....its me " jungwon replied.

Jay in the other side widened his eyes,  he didn't expect this to happen , he felt happy "jungwon????is that you....oh god I thought that I will never hear from you ...are you okay....how have you been ....tell me you are okay "jay spoke asking a lot of questions and jungwon only giggled .

"Calm down.....I'm fine down worry about me ........to be honest I....I-I miss you ...like a lot " jungwon said . Jay's heart melts . He thought that jungwon forgot about him.

"I miss you too" jay replied with a voice crack.

"The time is running " the nurse said to jay and jay gave her a okay sign.

"Look jungwon.....they will take my phone.....just dont forget that I love you "jay said .

"I love you too......but wait I have an idea " jungwon said smirking making jay curious but he sure loves the idea.

The Phone call ended .

.

It was like 5 in the morning,  jungwon was waiting for the sunrise , he was all ready with clothes in one bag . He then goes in jays house took the keys of the car . It was a vintage car.

He doesn't know how to drive but he still tried his best , driving slowly and going in that hospital where jay is

He doesn't know how to drive but he still tried his best , driving slowly and going in that hospital where jay is .

And as for jay he was all ready too , he somehow escaped and was outside, waiting for jungwon, not near the hospital, jay had to walk a little but to go on the road , the hospital was far away from city....

While jay was walking soon he saw a car coming his way , he recognized the car and smiles . When the car was coming more close it stoped , then jungwon came from the car running approaching jay and hugs him .
Jay giggling and hugs him back ....."jay....I missed you so much " jungwon said hugging him really tight .
"I missed you too......princess "jay said then they broke the hug and jungwon blushes .

"Let's go now " jungwon said and left but jay held his hand and brought him back more close to jay and bumping their lips together.

At first it shocked jungwon,  eyes wide open but he saw that Jay's eyes were closed so he closed them too. Feeling the warmth of Jay's lips , his lips were a little chopped but he didn't mind,  soon those lips will be soft like cotton.

Jay starts to move his lips slowly trying not to hurt jungwon,  like jungwons lips were something expensive and Jay couldn't afford to buy them .

Jay keeps on kissing jungwon passionately, his hands around jungwons waist making jungwon to whine at the sudden contact, whining inside Jay's mouth which Jay loves it a lot .

Exploring jungwons mouth with his tongue and with his hands moving up and down in jungwons back . Jungwon placing his hands around Jay's neck .

It was jungwons first kiss .....and he was happy about it . Soon jungwon broke the kiss because he was shy , when he moved his head back , their lips connected , like the skin of their lips glued in each other's. Jungwon was looking down to embarrassed to look in Jay's eyes and jay only smiling because jungwon looked cute when he gets flustered.

"Let's go " Jay said holding his hands and jungwon nodded . They hoped on the car , jay driving of course. At that moment they didn't care what was happening,  they wanted to be together.

Two boys , a car and music. Jay loves music. Driving wherever the fuck they want to go. They just wanted to go somewhere.

I guess they fall in love at the wrong time and a hard one but at the end of the day they still ended up together...why?. Because they meant to be together.

"Where do you want to go?" Jay asks . Jungwon looks at him,  he then moves more close to jay and kissed his cheeks and whispers in his ear " wherever you want to....I dont care as long as I'm with you" jungwon said and jay smiles and start driving.

No family both , living alone both , so why not stay together , now jungwon have someone.  And that someone is jay .....park jongseong.

.

Thank you so much....ahhhh this ended too....to be honest I was about to finish it at chapter 12 where they both die but I was like "nah maybe my readers will be mad at me and sad " soo yeahh lmao .....thanks and sorry for my grammatical errors and some mistakes,  sorry if you didn't like the book or I have disappointed you in some chapters,  I tried my best . I really appreciate it .

Dont forget that didi loves you❤

New jaywon books will come soon ;)
And other ships too.