no.9

"Jungwon ....princess wake up" jay said and pets his hairs . Jungwon heard his voice and woke up, opening his eyes , last night it was late so he falls asleep and now when he woke up he saw himself his back was touching Jay's chest and Jay's arm around his neck.  Jungwon got up really fast" um...uh...what happened?" Jungwon asks . He doesn't remember how did he got in this position.

Jay smiles at him "sorry ....I felt bad for you so I didn't want to leave you alone " jay said and jungwon only nodded and he looks down , he saw that he no longer was wearing the last night clothes but instead he was wearing sweatpants and a sweater. Jay noticed that jungwon was confused about it.

"Oh...I wore them to you , the clothes are mine but you can have them " jay said and smiles . Jungwon again nodds , he didn't know what to say . Then jungwon remembers what happened last night. "Did y-you kill him?" Jungwon asks and jay humms like a question. "L-last night ...." jungwon didn't finish the sentence and Jay figured it out ."aaa....yeah dont worry I cleaned and buried his body alone this time " jay said and jungwon gulps .

"I have a question " jungwon asks and jay is waiting for his question,  Jay hopes that it wasn't a personal question.

"Why ....why dont you kill me too?" Jungwon asks , looking at Jay's eyes , Jay's eyes are kinda familiar to jungwon.  He have seen those eyes every day somewhere else but he cant remember it in that moment. Jay looks down and sighs .

"Look....I don't kill innocent people,....and you're to cute to kill you " jay responded and jungwon blushed . He was glad that jay wasnt planning to kill him but jungwon wants to go home. He hates this place.

"Then....why dont you let me go?" Jungwon asks and jay kept quiet.

"I dont want to lose you "jay said .

Jungwon didn't knew what to say and what does he mean with this . Jungwon was confused about everything that is happening. Today it have been one week since he went missing and no one cares about him , where should he go.

"What do you mean by losing?" Jungwon asks and jay didn't reply. He got up and was about to leave but jungwon got up too and stoped him "jay" jungwon called him and it made him to stop walking. "I'm so confused " jungwon said.

"Dont be ......just I dont want to lose you....I'm scared okay ...and I love you that's why ." Jay said.  It's true jay though that if he let jungwon go he might never see him again and it breaks his heart only by thinking of it .

"At least show me your face ....why do you keep it hidden by me ....I swear I wont tell no one about you" jungwon said hoping that he will see Jay's real face . Jay only let out a fake laugh .

"Trust me ....you dont want to know " jay said and left . He forgot to lock the door though and jungwon didn't notice it . He sat down on the ground thinking about everything.

"Ahh jay ...just tell me who are you? ...my mind is going crazy " jungwon spoke to himself then he saw some food on the table , he smiles at least even if he isn't in a better place at least someone cares about him and that someone is jay . A psychopath also his kidnapper and also a murder, but Jay said that he doesn't kill innocent people so that means in this world are only a few bad people. Jungwon though and starts to eat . He was hungry ofcourse. 

Its 2pm now .

.

Jay was in his room relaxing lying on the bed . "Aghhh jungwonaaah " jay felt frustrated and tired about everything he didn't want to keep it no longer a secret . Then Jay was stretching and he saw on the table a phone . Jungwons phone so he got up and picks the phone .

His phone had a password but he guessed it by typing random numbers.
"Oh...it was easy " jay said and continued to check . Which jay got surprised . About what he saw on jungwons phone.

He keeps checking and saw a notepad he opened it and saw a lot of notes write by jungwon so he decided to read one of them .

"To my crush " jay read it out loud .

"Wait a damn minute " jay said

Jay read the note and he was shocked. And then jay entered to galleries and he saw a lot of pictures of himself.

"So....jungwon have a crush on him " Jay thought .

Jay got up and goes to jungwon.

"Tell me " jay said acting serious which it scared jungwon. "Tell you what?" Jungwon asks .

"Who is this in your phone?" Jay asks
Showing him the phone with a picture of jongseong , jungwon froze .

"No ...please ..."jungwon said and starts to cry . "No what ?" Jay asked .

Jungwon fall in Jay's feets kneeling in front of him "you can kill me but not him please " jungwon begged and jay kept quiet.

'I wish you know the truth ' jay though and was about to leave but jungwon held his leg ."no ...please dont kill him ....he is not a bad person please " jungwon keep crying and begging jay to not kill that guy .

Jay took his leg out of jungwons grip and left closing the door . Actually he needed to work , his shift was about to start soon.  He left jungwon alone crying .

"NOOOOO" jungwon cried screamed . He thought that jay will kill the one he loves .

.

Thank you.