no.12

Jay arrived in his house and let jungwon down on the couch this time.
Jungwon was moving and trying to escape again , jay sat down and let do jungwon wherever he wants .

"Can you stop already?" Jay asks, he got tried of it , jungwon stoped what he was doing and looks up at jay because jungwon was on the ground near Jay's feet . He gulps . Why should he stop , he wants to go home .

"Look....I know you hate me at this moment " jay spoke looking down at jungwon, "you don't understand nothing " jay said . He will tell jungwon everything today , the time has came .

"What do I not understand??...I swear my mind is going crazy because of you." Jungwon spoke , he didn't care if he raised the voice , at this moment even if he dies he didn't care about it . Jungwon kept on looking at jay with his red eyes , sniffing from his pink nose .

"Jungwon....I'm sorry ...I really am sorry" jay said hoping jungwon will calm down a little.

"SORRY FOR WHAT ?? For not killing me till now ....you regret it because you couldn't have killed me?" Jungwon asks....he was mad. The house messy ....jungwon looked like he came back home at 4 in the morning. Jay the same , from his leg blood dripping and his head had a little blood when jungwon hit him with the lamp .

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A SECOND " jay got up from the bed when he said this . It startled jungwon. He kept quiet this time . He has crossed the limit to be honest.

"Speak....I'm listening " jungwon told jay . Waiting for him to say something.

"Do you know who I am ?" Jay asks pointing at himself, jungwon shakes his head , jay felt familiar to jungwon but he dont know exactly who he is .

"Fine then.....do you perhaps know a guy names park jongseong?" Jay spoke and jungwon widened his eyes .

"Dont tell me ......did you KILL HIM?" jungwon was angry ......no if jongseong dies he will die too .

"No......listen " jay spoke again. Jungwon cooled down a little " then what .....why are you bringing him in this situation?" Jungwon asks feeling confused.

"Because he is in this part too " jay said .....jungwon laughs ..."heh .....you really are stupid....I hope you die " jungwon said and got up .

"Fine ....if you want me dead ..I will shot my self " jay spoke and took a gun that was in the drawer and jungwon raises his eyebrow. Jay placed his gun in his head looking at jungwon with a sad face .

"Do you want to see my face now?" Jay asks and waits for an answer .

"Take it off then " jungwon said . Jay let out a fake laugh and slowly took the mask off dropping it on the floor. Jungwon looked at the mask on the floor and when he looked up he froze .

"No" jungwon said ....he kept on looking at Jay's face frozen in the spot , he didn't know what to do , he couldn't believe it .....all this time jungwon though that this Jay guy is some stranger but no ....he was wrong all this time.....its not jay , its park jongseong.

Jungwons lips became dry and tears rolling down his face ."jongseong?" Jungwon asks.

"Yes....that's me ....the bakery guy , you escaped once and came told me to stay safe remember?" Jay spoke and jungwon only nodds . "I dont think I'll stay safe....cuz you told me to die " jay said and jungwon was scared about what will happen.  Then jay again placed his gun in his temple .

"What are you doing?" Jungwon asks slowly and quietly. Jungwon took a step forward trying to calm jay but jay took a step back "dont get close " jay said .

"No......please.....dont die " jungwon said crying, "you will not die...cuz I will die too" jungwon again said hoping jay will take the gun out of his temple .

"A person like me should die.....I dont deserve to be alive .....I SHOULD DIE" Jay spoke . Jungwon crying even more shaking his head saying " no......why do you deserve to die .....forget the past . The past is the past " jungwon spoke. He Hope's jay doesn't kill himself and not in front of jungwon.

"You know ......do you want to know why do I kill people?" Jay suddenly spoke after 1 minute silence. Jungwon nods and humms slowly walking to jay with his hands making a stop sign .

"Well.....I haven't killed a lot of people......only the ones who deserved it ......cuz they did something to me in the past. " jay said and a tear rolled down his cheek going to his lips , licking his lips .

"I'll tell you everything....tonight cuz I dont know if I will be alive till tomorrow " jay spoke and jungwon  silently cries . Of course he doesn't want jay to die......jay is the only person he fall in love with.  With the bakery guy. With jongseong guy .

.

Thank you.