no.8

"No...no" jungwon keep saying but jay didn't stop . Kissing jungwon in his lips with force , going to his cheeks and made it wet because he licks it, and then jay goes in his ear and sucks in his earlobe . Jungwon only moving trying to escape , he didn't want this to happen.

Jay with his other hand placed it under jungwons shirt touching his body . Jungwon moving his legs hitting them in the bed and he hurt them . His wrist are probably black because jay cuffed them . Jungwon starts to cry . Jay unbuttoned jungwons shirt and sucks in his neck , leaving wet kisses .

"Jay.....please leave me alone " jungwon begged . Jay wasn't that much drunk so he stoped a little and looks at jungwon.
"What is happening?" Jay asks feeling confused. Jungwon now cries with voice.

"PLEASE .....I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN " jungwon yelled and now stoped when he saw that Jay wasn't doing nothing . Jay came back to reality and saw what was happening and he hated himself for it . Thanks god he didn't do nothing bad then jungwons words hit him.

"What....what did you say?" Jay asks with a sweet voice. "I'm sorry please I'm sorry " jay said .

"Tell me what happened to you ...what do you mean again?" Jay asks feeling angry. Jungwon kept quiet , he didn't want to think about it but Jay asked sweetly and he was gald that jay stoped what he was doing.

"Two years ago........someone raped me " jungwon said .

That's it ....this is what jay needed to hear and got angry , so angry .
"Who.....who did it to you?" Jay asks. His voice deep . Jungwon took a breath and told jay everything and his name too .

"That fucker " jay said and got up leaving, locking the door of course.

Jungwon now is alone and with the thin blanket covers himself,  the ribbon was still on he couldn't take it off because his hands were cuffed , he waits for jay and he doesn't know what is going to happen next but jungwon is so happy now because jay didn't rape him and he wants to thank him , plus he knew that jay was drunk and he didn't meant to do that .

After two hours jungwon fall asleep then he woke up by some noises . Screamings? . Jungwon got up and saw jay and someone in that bed . When jungwon got to take a close look and he froze , it was him . The boy who raped him , jay found him . And now jungwon knows that jay will hurt him but jungwon didn't care . He deserves it .

"AHH NOO" the boy yells because jay kept on peeling the skin from his face with a knife. Jungwon only sat there and looks at him. ' die fucker ' jungwon though and looks at him with a hateful look. The boy didn't saw jungwon .

"P-PLEASE leave me....what ..what did I do to you?" The boy asks , his face full with blood . You can see only the white of his eyes and the white of his teeth . Jay looks at him and said "not me but him" jay points at jungwon and the boy looks at his right and saw jungwon.

The boy kept quiet and didn't spoke, he let out a shaky breath . "SPEAK ......what did you do to him?" Jay said griping his hairs and pulled his hairs making him whince in pain . "I don't know him" the boy said and jay got mad and punched his face really hard , broke his nose.
"AGHH" THE boy now screams in pain. He was about to look at jay but jay again punched him .

"TELL . ME. THE . TRUTH "  in each word jay added a punch. the boy couldn't speak,  his teeth were on the ground,  jungwon was terrified by it , he didn't care tho but the punches were so bad that jungwon can feel the pain .

"tell me " jay said and sat down in the chair next to bed. The boy took a deep breath. When he spoke he couldn't pronounce his words right ." STWAP ....Oway iw tew you " he said .

Jay now is waiting for him looking down at him and it scared him even more . Jungwon was waiting for the answer which he didn't want to hear it , it brings back memories.

That day it was raining, the streets were wet , cold , it was night , jungwon was 17 , was crying sitting on the ground making himself with mud and dust. His shirt was  ripped into pieces, his pants were nowhere to be seen , only his boxers on that jungwon put them on . He hated himself,  he hates his body that he starts to hit his face with his hand , hitting his head in the wall trying to forget everything but he couldn't.  That night was the worst, and he didn't had no one to comfort him . He wanted to die in that moment.

"tell him......" jungwon spoke, a tear is rolling in his left cheek . They looked at jungwon. "TELL HIM THE TRUTH" Jungwon yelled this time , crying breaking down . The boy didn't said nothing.  Jay got more angry at the boy and felt really sad about jungwon so jay got up and took a chopping ax and the boy widened his eyes .

"No ...what are you going to do ?" The boy said and keeps moving trying to escape but to bad his hand and legs were tied , jungwon looked down cuz he didn't want to see that view .
Jay only smiles at him .

"JUNGWON DO SOMETHING " The boy said and jay looks at him" so you know his name humm" jay said and brought the chopping ax on the air , the boy only looked at it and next thing he saw was black .

Jay just cut his head in half . The blood coming out like a waterfall .

"He is gone now " jay spoke and drops the chopping ax and approaches jungwon .

"I'm sorry ....okay ...I'm really sorry , please forgive me " jay spoke and hugs jungwon. Jungwon got shocked by it but he hugs him back .

'I'll forgive you ' jungwon though.

.

Thank you.