7~hockey and a fake rule (pt 1)

~Lavender Evans POV~

It's the third day of break (I think) and not too much has happened so far.

Our parents left last night for their trip but they'll be back before we leave to go back to school.

It's a little before 10 AM. What else would I be doing other then reading on the living room couch?

Lily was upstairs showering and Petunia was in the kitchen deciding what she was gonna eat for breakfast. Pretty normal for us if I can say so myself.

Well, it was, til there was a knock on the door.

"Lav, do you mind getting that?" Tuney asked

"Yep" I said as I stood up and walked over to the door, slowly opening it.

"Ah, just the Evans I wanted to see" He said as I opened the door.

"What do you want Thompson?" I asked.

Yeah, Thompson. Well, his names actually Eric, but his last names Thompson.

He's sort of satans spawn.

This is coming from a natural born red head.

He's just a raging misogynist, but he also has everything handed to him and has his whole life, so he just is a little entitled.

"You, grab your skates, we're going to the lake, one on one" He said.

Yeah, all of us neighborhood kids grew up playing hockey together.

I always only played because they needed an extra player and Lils and Tuney always immediately decline.

"C'mon Evans, you're not scared you'll lose are you?" He said

"Fine, I guess I have time to hand your ass to you" I said checking my watch before I walked to the closet, grabbed my skates and followed him out the door.

"So what's boarding school even like?" He asked

"You ask this every year" I said

"I know, your answer can change" He said

"It's fine, I mean, it's sort of just like normal school, just you live with three other people your age" I said

"You're telling me you don't have massive parties?" He said

"No, they're thrown, I just don't go" I said

Thats honestly a good point.

I've never gone to a party at Hogwarts, no matter how much Rems tried to convince me.

A minute later we made it to the lake and slipped our skates on.

"First to ten goals like always?" He asked, I nodded.

"You haven't been on the ice for over a year Evans, this'll be an easy win for me" He said

"You realize you're the only person who can't come right back and play as good as they could a year before, right?" I said as we skated out to the middle of the lake.