Chapter 10

I woke up in the morning to a flash of light. Titus swore and he put his hand out to cover me and Mason cuddled up closer to me. I looked up and Coach was standing over us with a phone.

"I came to see if you were working out alone and I thought it was cute," Coach said, before hopping down and leaving the gym again. Titus got out of bed and stretched his back as it cracked in four different places. Mason cuddled closer to me and I could feel he was cold so I pulled the blanket closer to him.

"What time is it?" I asked him yawning and he looked at his phone.

"It is 7 am," he said and I nodded at him. Titus sat on the end of the mat and looked at me. He was watching me hold his son and I could tell he wanted to say something but couldn't work up the nerve.

"What?" I asked him, and he just shook his head before leaning down to kiss me.

"You are amazing," he said, causing my cheeks to flush.

"So are you," I said quietly.

"So am I," Mason mumbled half asleep, and we both laughed.

The next week I spent almost every day with Titus and Mason. Titus would pick me up in the afternoon and I would sit with Mason at the gym while we watched Titus workout. We would then either go out and do something, like go out to eat or to the mall, or we would go back to their apartment and watch a movie or play with Mason's toys. Titus and I had only kissed a few more times, but never anything further.

On Thanksgiving morning Titus had picked me up early to watch Mason while he worked out. "Got any Thanksgiving plans?" Titus asked me while he was punching the punching bags. Mason was coloring in the office and it was just Titus and me in the entire gym.

"No, Dante and Kate are leaving so it's just me," I said and Titus nodded his head.

"I was going to go to my Mom's but she is visiting her sister," Titus said.

"We should cook dinner with Mason," I said and Titus smiled and nodded his head. He stopped for a second and he kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked him, my hands on his chest. He pulled away and just shrugged his shoulders with a smirk on his face.

"I am going to make a list of stuff we need. We can go shopping once you are done," I said, brushing dust off my leggings.

"Okay, I will be quick," Titus promised before he went back to hitting the punching bag and I walked into the office.

As I entered the office Mason was asleep on the ground, his coloring page next to his face. I quietly cleaned up the coloring supplies and I put it all away in his backpack. It was 7 am so I wasn't surprised that Mason was exhausted. I grabbed a piece of paper and I made a shortlist of what we would need.

A few minutes later Titus walked into the office, and he was using a towel to wipe up his sweat, his cut shirt showing off his drool-worthy arms.

"Okay, let's wake him up then we can go shopping," He said and I nodded my head and Titus started to shake Mason awake.

"We are going to go grocery shopping so we can have a good Thanksgiving," Titus said to Mason, and Mason nodded his head. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and he yawned. He stood up and he leaned against me as he closed his eyes and I giggled and picked him up.

We got to the car and we headed to the grocery store. I grabbed a cart, and Mason had woken up more and was helping Titus push it while I looked for the ingredient list I had put together.

"I forgot the butter, Mason, can you go grab it," Titus said to him, sending him to the end of the aisle we were at.

"I want to go buy condoms," Titus whispered in my ear causing me to blush and I nodded at him and let him go off on his own.