Epilogue

I sat down and I was fidgeting with my purse. It was the first fight back since Titus won in December and I was a nervous wreck. I had gotten here early in order to try and relax. I put my hand on my bump which was now prominent at five months along.

"Hey, baby mama!" Kate said as she sat next to me, with Dante at her side.

"I feel like I may go into early labor waiting for this to start," I said to Kate who laughed.

"Please don't do that, then Titus would have to forfeit and I would lose my $50," Ryan said, as he sat next to me, pulling Mason behind him.

"Hi, Mom!" Mason said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek. He had started calling me Mom and I would be officially adopting him when Titus and I got married next November. I pulled Mason onto my lap where he surprisingly still fit with my bump.

Mason put his hands on my belly and started talking to his sibling. He was excited to become a big brother and had been helping me any chance he could get, he was almost more protective over me than Titus, which Titus was extremely protective. He barely let me lift laundry or bend down to clear the dishwasher. He was by my side every moment and he forced me to go with him to the gym so he could keep an eye on me.

"Did you pick out the room color yet?" Kate asked me, and I shook my head. Titus and I had found a little house down the street from the gym which was perfect for us. It had three bedrooms, an office, and an open floor plan on the bottom level.

I got my own office to work from home, Titus was close to the gym, and the baby and Mason got their own rooms. We had moved in last month and we were working on the nursery now after we finished Mason's boxing-themed room. We even had made his bed look like a boxing ring.

"I wanted to wait until I knew the gender," I said to her, Titus had missed the appointment to find out the sex today and I decided to have Ryan come with me and surprise both of us after the fight. The lights started to dim and the announcer announced the first fighter who was named Liam. Finally, he announced Titus who came out right near us.

He waved at the crowd and he stopped by all of us. He gave Mason a double fist bump and then ruffled his hair. He then leaned down and kissed me, and the crowd went crazy. He gave us a wink before leaving me blushing as I watched him fight.

The fight was quick because Liam underestimated how often Titus had been training and he was KO-ed in a few minutes. Titus went back to the locker room and I took Mason's hand as we all headed to the back.

"Nice job!" Mason screamed, running to Titus who picked him up. I then got a kiss from Titus.

"What is the gender?" He asked with a smile and Ryan walked out with a paper mache punching bag. Kate and Dante joined us and Coach leaned against the room smiling.

"You ready Mason?" Ryan asked, holding it up to Mason who nodded his head. Titus wrapped his arm around me as we waited anxiously. Dante and Kate put on Mason's punching gloves and Mason smiled at us before he punched the punching bag.

He broke the bag and was instantly covered in rainfall of confetti. Mason looked around and everyone started to cheer. I looked up at Titus and he pulled me into a hug and swung me around.

"It is a boy!!" Mason screamed excited to have a little brother.

"Lord help me," I said jokingly with tears in my eyes, excited to bring another little Titus into the world.

"Don't worry we can try next time for a girl," Titus whispered in my ear and I smacked his arm laughing.

"It's time to party!" Kate said and we all went to our house for the little gender party we had planned. Titus showered and got changed as we headed to the car with Mason holding both of our hands.

"I have never been so happy," Mason said to me as I buckled him in.

"Me too Mase," I said, smiling as Titus looked down at both of us with a smile on his face.