Chapter 12

When I woke up I noticed I was in bed alone. It was 10 am on the clock and I yawned and I got out of bed. I walked and I saw that Titus was alone cooking breakfast.

"Where is Mason?" I asked and Titus kissed me before flipping the pancake he was making.

"He is with my Mom until tomorrow, I brought him with me to practice then dropped him off," He said and I looked at Titus and frowned.

"You went to the gym?" I asked him and he gave me a guilty smile.

"I train even when injured," He reassured me and I shook my head. I looked over at the couch and I realized something.

"Titus the first time we had sex we didn't use a condom," I said and he looked at me confused.

"I am not on birth control. It used to fuck with my period so I had to get off it," I said as I sipped my coffee. He put down the spatula and walked over to me.

"It will be okay, I pulled out anyways," he said as he grabbed both our plates of food and brought them to the table where we sat to talk.

"I can get back on birth control," I said to him and he shook his head.

"I can keep using condoms, it really is okay," He said and I smiled up at him.

"What did you do before?" I asked, remembering he had to go and buy some condoms.

"I hadn't had sex since Megan," He said shocking me.

"I guess you didn't really have time," I said and he nodded his head.

"When was the last time you had sex?" He asked me and I blushed.

"I had a boyfriend for a few years who I lost my virginity to, we broke up three years ago and that was the last time," I said and Titus smiled at me while eating his pancake.

"Were you on birth control with him?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, but we used condoms the entire time," I said and Titus smirked.

"So I was the first time you had sex raw?" He asked and I ate my food and nodded my head.

"Was it better?" He asked and I took a sip of coffee. I thought back to the first time we had sex and the feeling of him filling me, and the warmth I could feel without the intrusion of the latex condom.

"It was different," I said and he nodded his head. We finished eating and I started to wash the dishes, and Titus stood behind me. He started to kiss my neck and his hands ran down my side and I sighed into him as I enjoyed the feeling of him touching me.

"Wash these later," Titus said, as he turned me around and kissed me. I dried my hands and he dragged me to the bedroom.

"Let's try something," he said, smirking. He ran to his closet and came back with a tie. He tied it around my head and he whispered in my ear.

"This will heighten all of your other senses," before kissing my ear causing goosebumps, and then sucking my nipple. I could only feel his fingertips as they went down my body and then he started to rub my clit which caused me to gasp.

"It is just us baby so you can be as loud as you want," He said, and I felt his tongue enter me. I let out a moan as he sucked my clit and fingered me. He stopped just before I came and I groaned in annoyance. I then felt him enter me and I moaned as he fucked me hard.

He kissed me as he fucked me, pulling my butt up to hit me deeper. I gasped as he hit my g-spot and he continued to hit it. I then felt him pull out and I tried to pull him back and he held my hands with his one hand and flipped me over so I was on my stomach.