chapter 1

" Katsuki, do you think vampires are real ?" Denki asked with a huge sparkle in his eyes,
" Well I don't know, but my mom told me they are real, I haven't seen one with my own eyes, so I don't fully believe ". Bakugo said.

"What about you mina ?"

"Well ... once I overheard my parents' conversation and they were talking about vampires, I heard my father saying ....... Ummmmm.... That ...
His younger brother ( her uncle ) was killed by a vampire ".

A huge silence struck between the teenagers ,. But soon Kirishima broke the silence,

What .... What if it's not vampires... It ... Might be-

" No it was a vampire ... I heard they are living in the dark, most of them also act like humans in the daytime", he got cut off by mina.

" So there will be vampires in our school?? In our class ??" Kirishima asked biting his nails.

"Okey ... Okey ... Let's just stop talking about those kinds of stuff, it's spooky ..." Bakugo said.

"Bakugo are you afraid ???" Mina chuckled.

" No way, I'm not scared, I just don't like em ... Ha ha ha ... "
Of course, he was scared, but he was a huge tsundere.

The dismissal ring rang, they packed their bags and ran outside. Bakugo and mina were neighbors, every day they come and go together. They were friends since childhood. Kirishima and Denki lived a little far away from their town. Four of them are friends since middle school.

The towns in their country (I'm not gonna say a specific country name ) are very darkened, everybody believed that vampires exist, but only a few of them had a chance to see them and come back alive,
Nowadays deaths and missing cases are increasing, in the early years suspicious death or missing cases were one or two in a month, but nowadays it's more than two every week. This made the parents overprotective over their children more. They won't let their kids go outside after the evening.

But teenagers were the real pain in the ass, they were reckless. They didn't believe anything other than what they see.
So of course teenagers were the most that got killed or went missing. Those who went missing never returned, police never found anything about them, so they closed every missing case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo and mina walked home, they like to walk, it's quite windy ... It gets dark fast so they often walk fastly of race. It was fun.
Mina was a cheerful one, who loves everyone and care about everything
Meanwhile, bakugo was a cocky brat, who have anger issues, his main enemy was Deku, a suspicious green-haired boy, he was very pale and had big eyes... He always gets bakugo on his nerves .. he had an unusual strength, he only had two friends, others hate to be around him.

They reached home, minas home was across the road, both of their houses face each other, they said bye and bakugo walked to his door. He slowly opened the door to see his mom standing with a spoon in her hand.

"Katsuki, how many times do I have to tell you, don't come late, don't walk home ,. Just take a bus or something .... " she yelled.

"Mom I was not alone, mina was with me ." He said calmly.

" So what ?? What if something happened to her? "

"Mom she is my best friend, I will protect her if something happens " he yelled back.

" You don't know anything better katsuki , you are reckless as fuck ." She sighed and think for a moment.

"Do you know ... The mayors' daughter went missing today,... "

He gasped, he knew her, she was going to the same school as him ...

"What ??? Momo ??? She went missing ?"

"Yes. The police are searching everywhere, there are no clues about her " . he saw his mom tearing up.

Yamomo was a good girl, she was helpful to everyone,
So that's why I didn't see her today? He thought.

He silently walked upstairs to his room. He slowly opened his door and went inside.
He called mina to ask about momo.

"Yes bakugo, my mom just told me about it, I cried a lot, I'm scared now ..." Mina cried.

He comforted her, and lay on his bed, looked at the seeling,

"I always act tough, but I'm scared as hell, what is happening to the people who went missing ?"

"What if it happens to me ?"

He closed his eyes ... He heard wolves howling from the far mountain along with church bells ...

Ignore the mistakes pls, I'll improve.

There are so many things in my mind, but I'm lack words lol