Chapter 11

*spelling / grammar errors are expected

Finally bakugo woke up after 2 days, in that two days he slept like dead. Todoroki was really worried but he tried to keep his cool in front to touya.
Bakugo looked more pale , his skin was freezing cold , his iris color was black but now it changed into light red ...
Todoroki walked near the tierd male ,
" Bakugo ... How are you feeling now ? "
" I-Its dizzy .... " Bakugo said in his tierd voice. He clinged into todorokis arms. He felt something different about bakugo. His scent changed a lot, now his iris color slightly changed, and his behaviour seems different.
But it's okey as long as its bakugo and he remembers todoroki. ' but still..... What kind of werewolf blood is flowing through his veins?.... He is definitely different'.

After a few minutes bakugo fell into sleep again. Todoroki was worried but touya told him that it's just because of exhaustion, and he'll probably wake up in a couple of hours. And touya invited him for a walk.
They both walked through the empty hall, todoroki followed his brother without asking any questions. At a point touya stopped and turned to face todoroki.
" there is something I want to tell you.... Mmmm... I told you before, I also have a werewolf..."

"yes you told me, but detailed" todoroki said.

"I found him in the valley, I was just roaming around, a kind of special smell made me stop around a cave, it was a messy place, filled with thrones and poisonous things. I was really curious about the scent, so I entered without hesitation,
And inside there was a boy laying down, a beautiful boy with black hair and red eyes, he looked unconscious....

I always hated werewolves for some reason but that moment there were nothing in my mind, some thing inside me was telling me that, this boy is special...

So I took him from there, his body was messy and dirty, it seemed like he was living in that cave alone... Away from his pack.
He was skinny and fragile, he probably didn't got eat enough food or water.
When I took him home he was still unconscious, I cleaned his body and lied him on the bed... After a good bath he was even more beautiful, he looked royal.... "

Todoroki listened to his brother carefully, he never seen touyas face like this.... It was filled with love and sadness...

After a deep breath touya continued,
" the boy woke up after a day, I was in the hall way, and I heard a noice from the room and I ran up there.. The flower that I put on the table was broken down, and he was in the corner of the room, shivering and murmuring something..

I walked beside him, but my presence made him tremble a lot more... But soon he realised that I'm not an enemy and I won't cause any harm to him.
I made him eat healthy and got him new warm cloths... He received them with a warm smile... He didn't talk a lot he always smiled. What ever I say or ask, he always smiled.
It took me months to get more close to him, soon he started talking to me, then my curiosity grew more to know about his story.

His name was shigaraki, and just like I thought, he was like from a royal or special family, just like ours... And he had a heart breaking story about how he was alone in that cave "

* my phone is still in the service center, I rushed to write this chapter.
It's been long since I updated.