chapter 13

*

The boy was deep in sleep, he didn't even flinch while Touya cleaned him. It looked like he didn't get enough sleep for at least a month. What happened to him? Why was he in that stinky cave alone ?.... Questions crept inside Touya. He watched the pretty boy sleeping, he looked more attractive after cleaning him. More hours passed ... Touya leaned towards the bed that the boy is in. He was tired of watching him so he quickly drifted into sleep.

Touya was awakened by the sound of the flower case breaking. He raised his head from the bed to find it empty, then turned his head towards where the sound came from. The beautiful flower case was broken down, the one who did it was curled into a ball in the corner ...he was shaking. Touya was a bit surprised but he was happy that the boy was finally conscious.
Touya slowly walked towards the corner, the boy whimpered by seeing Touya. He was really scared, it was written on his face. Touya understood and backed off a bit. He sat down on his knees in front of the boy.

" Hey ...."

" ............. "

" Ummm.... Can you talk? How do you feel now ?? Don't worry I won't hurt you ...okay? "

Touya saw the boy sighed in relief but still sat down far away from him.

" So what is your name ?" Touya asked.

" I..it's s-shigaraki .... " He whispered, loud enough to hear.
" that's a really good name, " Touya said slowly moving closer to the boy.
He can see the boy shaking but he just couldn't hold back himself. The scent coming from shigaraki was addictive and erotic.
" can I ask you something?"

" ......" The boy didn't reply, which made Touya frustrated. He stands up on the floor and walked to the wardrobe. He took out some clothes and put them on the bed.

" The washroom is here, maybe you can take a cold shower. "

He said pointing to the washroom door. After that, he left the room leaving the boy alone. Touya felt something missing after he left the room, soon he realized it was the scent. After spending one entire night with that, now he felt awkward without it.

" updates are getting late and short because I am currently busy with college, it's mentally and physically tiring. "

.