chapter 7

*

"Sh- shoto... Why do I feel hot whenever im around you...."

"Hah ? "

" Do you have a fever ? But your skin is cold!" Todoroki touched his face and arms.

" It's burning from inside shoto , I feel dizzy " bakugo leaned to todorokis grip.

" Don't worry I'm gonna get you to dabi , he'll take care of it " todoroki grabbed bakugo and moved to dabi's home .
Bakugo comfortably snuggled into his chest .

" Brother .... Bakugo is sick " he screamed when he saw dabi from far .

"Leave him on the bed , I'll examine his body " he said .
Todoroki left bakugo and touya alone in the room . He felt bad about it but he trust his brother.

Suddenly he saw a bat flying to him . He instantly recognised him by the eye color.  That was deku.

" Shoto ... I have something to talk to you , I got more information about bakugos background " he said .
" Oh .. then let's go outside " shoto and turned to go out but saw touya coming out of the room .

" Shoto ... I have something important to tell you " touya said as he whipped his hand.

" Deku .... I'll be right back , please wait for me on the couch " he said as he walked with touya to the room .
Bakugo was still unconscious.todoroki saw some blood in his hand .
" Don't worry about it , I took some blood to examine " he said like he read his mind .

" Then what is wrong with him? "

" He is in his first heat "

" Wha- ..... He is a human , humans have heat ?" Shotos jaw dropped.

" He isn't a full human shoto ... His blood is slightly different , did you check his full background?"

" Ah no , deku just came here to tell me about his backgrou- ... Yah , deku is here to talk about bakugo " todoroki ran to the hall , touya slowly walked behind him .

" Deku .... Come on tell me , what is it ?" Todoroki was panting .

" Well , last time we didn't get any information about his father , so I searched hard about him ... And it turns out that , he is a half werewolf".

"Werewolf ?" Shoto jaw dropped once again .

" It seems like his father shut everyone out . He doesn't go outside the house, and the reason might be this. I guess that boy doesn't know about this .
Mr. Bakugos father was a werewolf and mother was a normal civilian.
Bakugos father have a strong inner wolf , but when it comes to bakugo ... It seems like he doesn't really have a wolf , because his fathers blood is not pure werewolf ". Deku stoped talking .
' so the older man I saw in his house is bakugos father ' todoroki thought .

" See ya shoto ... I'm going back " deku flied back quickly as if he is in a hurry.
Todoroki turned his face to touya . Touya just smiled at him. They both sighed .

" Shoooto...... Are you here?" Bakugos breathy voice came from the room.

Todoroki and touya walked back to the room , saw bakugo hugging tightly to a pillow .

" Maybe you should mate with him " touya whispered in todorokis ears. Slight blush appeared on his face . He looked at the small male gripping to the pillow with half closed eyes .

*
I feel like I rushed this chapter 😅