chapter 15🔞

*

The boy squeezed his arms as he whimpered into his chest. Touya was confused, he couldn't tell what was happening. Even though he had pretty much knowledge about werewolves, he was dumbfounded in that situation. The boy keeps on rubbing his nose on Touya's chest, his arms were trembling. Touya decided to sit down somewhere and talk, so he picked up the boy by his waist and walked towards the bed. He slowly put the panting boy on the bed and sat next to him. Just after some seconds, the boy came back into his arms.

He was emitting a scent, the same one he caught in that cave. And it's making Touya's body burn.
He gently placed his palm on the smaller boy's cheeks and made him look up to his face.

" wha- what is this?" Touya asked panting by the sweet scent that torturing his nose.

" h- h- help... Me" the boy pushed out the words, with tears flowing out.

That's it. Now that Touya understands the situation, he is in heat. He is a werewolf so it's normal to have heat.
He worried for nothing.

" Okay... I'll help you don't worry"

Touya said slightly pushing himself back to the bed, and let the boy hoover on top of him.
Touya was ready to fuck him like he don't have to think about anything.

The boy sat on top of him and zipped his pants down. His eyes were dazed and he was trembling... Yet he managed to take Touya's cock out of the boxer. He started drooling at the sight of the rock-hard thing. It made Touya chuckle.

Shigaraki slowly stroked touyas shaft with his small trembling hand, which made Touya groan.
After stroking it for a while, he started licking it. He licked and kissed the tip, made his way to the base.

" fuck.... Suck it " Touya commanded.

He obediently started to suck his cock. His mouth was hot and slippery which made Touya groan more loudly, he unconsciously grabbed shigarakis hair with one hand and started thrusting it. Shogaraki let out some painful moans but Touya didn't hear it.

" shit... I'm cumming, drink it all" with a few more thrusts, he came into the boy's mouth.

That was great, Touya felt so good, now it was his turn to make the boy moan with pleasure.

He pushed the boy under him and ripped his clothes off. The boy whimpered and looked away. After successfully making him naked Touya took a few seconds to adore the beauty laying in front of him. His slender, pale body... He had light red nipples which were begging to be sucked.

Touya lowered his face and licked his nipple, the boy moaned with pleasure.
While working on the nipples his hand found its way to the boy's twitching hole. He started rubbing the hole with his fingers, shogarakis moans got loud when Touya entered one finger inside.

He felt dejavu when he added one more finger. Touya kept thrusting his fingers wildly inside him, making the boy arch back.

" Are you about to cum?"

"Y- yes"

Touya suddenly stopped thrusting which made the boy whine.
" you should cum by my cock, not my fingers"

Said he positioned himself with the tip of his cock at the entrance.

" you want it, baby?"

" yes... P-please fuck me... "
Wow, he was not expecting that much. Touya shoved his cock inside and trusted mercilessly. The boy moaned mess.
Touya was feeling it, inside shigaraki felt like heaven. He felt like he was close. Shigaraki was also squeezing his hole tighter.
Before cumming Touya had thought of cumming outside, but he was sure he won't make the boy pregnant... Well, he is a vampire, not a werewolf. He never heard of vampires making werewolves pregnant.
So within a few thrusts shigaraki came all over his stomach and Touya filled him inside with his hot semen.

*🥴