chapter 19

*

Four more peaceful weeks passed by, shigaraki was getting closer to his labor, and recently bakugo has been sick with stomach pain.

Touya was getting more and more worried about his omega... The pup has been kicking a lot and it pained shigaraki. Seeing shigaraki cry made Touya anxious.

He started to spend most of the time in that hidden room with shigaraki. He started to reject food and only relied on water, Touya felt weird about this new behavior but he couldn't do anything.

After two more days, Touya talked to Bakugo about shigaraki. He wanted Bakugo to meet him. Even tho shigaraki said no, Touya thought their meeting will change at least something in shigaraki.

After bakugo had lunch, he followed Touya through the hall... He was mesmerized by the old paintings on the wall, he realized that it's todoroki family paintings.

Soon they entered the room, bakugo gasped at the sight of a beautiful male omega with a big belly... Sitting on the bed. Shigaraki was excited to see Touya coming inside but then he paused to see bakugo. He looked into both of them and faced down on his feet.

" shigaraki... This is shotos omega
... Bakugo katsuki" Touya introduced.

" umm... Hi, I, I am shigaraki..."

" bakugo have a chat with him... It's been a while since he saw an omega... And shigaraki, don't be scared...okay.." Said Touya and walked outside.

" soo I don't know how to start hmm..." Bakugo felt awkward.

" are you son of Hiroshi bakugo?" Shigaraki asked.

" no... I'm not... I don't who that is..."

" Ohh, I'm sorry... When I heard your last name, I thought you might be a son of him... He was just a fellow wolf I used to know.."

" Oh. How are you feeling? This... Pregnancy... I-

" -it was hard at first but now I feel good. Even though I'm a little scared about the future... It feels good to carry the child of someone I love".

It must be good, bakugo thought.

" you seem more outgoing than I thought... I was actually nervous about meeting you... It's also my first time meeting an omega." Bakugo smiled and scratched his nape.

" I see, thank you... I'm glad, I do want to meet everyone, but it's just... I'm dangerous sometimes... And it made me hide here, but once I deliver my baby I'll come out of here..."

*I hope there is no errors, I didn't proofread