15 - Amyre

So before we start let me just get this out lol:

Me seeing 66 degrees in math and thinking about Order 66: and don't forget thinking about Obi Wan with Angle OB 😂

More 66 to disturb me

Like Star Wars has permanently ruined my ability to do math or anything to do with a computer now 😭
Anyways, I'll get to the chapter, you're probably sick of this lol

After finding I didn't have the heart to scour Skywalker's file without any remorse, my mind was clear, free from thoughts about the mission, at least for the time being, and a more important thought that I'd pushed to the back of my grey matter resurfaced.
My nightmare, or vision.

Something felt oddly familiar about it. Paranoia, I know, but every instinct was telling me this wasn't just a hunch. Why would the Force show me that if it wasn't for a reason?

A young girl tip-toed quietly along a dark corridor. I can't see her face, only her back. She's very young, not more than 5, short, has tan skin and her hair is black. Suddenly, a dark shadow comes up from behind her and grabs her tightly around the midsection. The little girl screams, wails, and thrashes about, but her attacker doesn't let her go.

That was me.

I know it for sure.

A few weeks before my fifth birthday, there had been an attack on the Temple. It was a coalition of maybe two or three dozen bounty hunters, very skilled, and ruthless. The night started off like any other, calm and serene. 

My hungry little five year old self had snuck out of the dormitories, looking for a snack. The corridors were darkened, Jedi don't need lamps to find their way in the dark.

Suddenly, a bounty Hunter grabbed me from behind in a bear hug. Terrified, I screamed, kicked, bit, thrashed, wailed, squirmed and hit, but they were wearing good armour, made form an alloy of beskar, and weren't affected. I don't know where they were taking me, but then a Knight came to my aid. He force-choked the bounty Hunter, making them drop me. The Jedi force-pulled me to safety behind him, but the Bounty Hunter had regained his strength, and came at my saviour. The two of them fought, but a blaster is not really a match for a lightsaber, so my assailant was quickly disarmed, and the Jedi held his lightsaber to the Bounty Hunter's throat.