26 - Fit For a (y/n)

**

(A/N)

Sorry for the long wait, but I'm backkk! 

TW: Also, this chapter has slight PTSD and a passive mention of sexual assault. I'll place another TW right before it.

"No. Lilly, no-" I began, shaking my head and waving my hands in disbelief. She wouldn't do this.

"Calm down, (y/n)!" Lilly giggled from where she was sitting. "It's Isorian tradition. You would be wounding us if you didn't wear this."

We were standing in the walk-in closet in my suite, which, to be honest, looked more like a closet country. It was a huge, spacious closet lit by little lamps that hung on the wall, making me feel almost as if I was in a showroom. There were hundreds of racks on the walls, with dresses hanging on all of them. I assumed that they weren't all meant for my usage, and simply hung there out of courtesy for other more important guests and dignitaries. 

"It's not that I mind wearing a dress, but that... that looks like something fit for a Queen!" I whined, looking at the gown Lilly held in her hands.

"Correction - fit for a (y/n)," Lilly smiled, handing me a garment that looked almost like an incredibly skintight white tube dress. Or more like tube top, it barely grazed the top of my thigh. "...who needs to wear this first. It's impossible to get into one of these dresses by yourself, and it's easier to slip them on when there's a layer of soft linen underneath instead of bare skin."

"Fine." I said nervously, chewing on my bottom lip in anticipation. I didn't really care for the dress, in the sense, I'd lost all of my volition to look pretty. After my Master's death, I found myself stuck in the real-life equivalent of the Backrooms. All I had to do was paste a smile onto my face and walk through day after day, complete mission and mission, and pretend achievements truly made me feel happy.

But maybe it wasn't quite the same now. I'd had these kind of undercover missions before, and seen my fair share of pretty dresses, but only on other people. I usually found myself as the handmaiden, sweeper or caterer. Not that I cared, really.

Now I stood in a pretty room, in a pretty suite, in a pretty castle, on a pretty planet, about to wear a pretty dress, and my inner lady was unabashedly excited.

"Keep chewing on that lip like that for Sweetheart Skywalker." Lilly snickered.

"What was that?" I asked sharply.

"Nothing." she gulped, light dancing in her eyes as she bit her lip to keep from smiling.

"You're lucky you're the Princess, you know. Had you been anyone else I'd probably have punched you by now." I groaned.

"Princess perks." Lilly teased.

"Are you ever going to let me and Skywalker go?" I asked hopelessly.

"Nope." she replied, with a proud smile.

"I thought so." I sighed. "I'll go and put on that... thingie and be right back."

*

"Don't you look pretty." Lilly smiled, cupping her face in admiration.

"I don't know..." I said looking down.

" I said looking down