C H A P T E R • 0 2

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

It's been almost two weeks since you started working for Kim Taehyung. You never dared to utter his full name. He was still intimidating as ever and it sometimes scared you.

He'd call you a few times when he needed a refill of coffee or to order him lunch. You were constantly consumed by the work load he had set out for you but you didn't complain.

Today he asked you to accompany him to lunch at the opening of a new restaurant which is not far from the office and not wanting to upset him you blindly agreed and now you are currently seated with him at said restaurant.

"Good day, can I take your order or shall I come back?" the waitress asks as you skim through the menu.

"I'll have the smoked salmon crostini" he says to the waiter and orders a regular coffee with it.

"Miss Park have you decided?" his voice snaps you away from the menu. You clear your throat and nod then turn to the waitress.

"I'll have the brunch omlet ,please." she nods and jots it down, you order a cappuccino with it but also ask for a glass of water.

Sitting with your insanely gorgeous boss makes your throat go dry so of course you need more than just a glass of water.

"So, Miss Park are you enjoying your new job?" he breaks the silence.

"Yes , it's a bit more intense than my previous one but I know what I've signed up for." you smile and he smirks which makes you look away.

You don't notice when his hand comes up and pushes your hair behind your ear, you turn to face him again and feel your cheeks heat up. He's so handsy, it seems like he loves physical contact and even the slightest of it makes your body tingle.

"I thought I told you that you'd look better with it up", he licks his lips while making eye contact.

You can't help but look at his moistened lips wanting to have a taste of it and unconsciously you bite on you bottom lip.

"Hmm" you mumble.

He brings his hand up again to your face and puts his thumb on the side of your lip and motions it down making it come out from between your teeth.

"You're going to ruin your lipstick like that" he says and sends you a smirk.

Just then the waitress arrives and you clear your throat. You both thank her and proceed to have your meals the conversation is somewhat short as you only exchange a few words regarding work.

"I need you to prepare some papers for me, I'll be calling you in when it's needed. Also we'll be staying back a little later than usual today." he tells you, back in business mode, as he wipes the sides of his mouth with a napkin.

"Yes sir", you answer immediately and take a sip of your drink.

You can feel his gaze upon you as but ignore it,  his eyes linger on your cleavage area as he bites his lip but you don't dare to look down.