C H A P T E R • 19

It's only been a week since your date with Taehyung, and it's safe to say that you have not been able to think much about your love life

You'd spent the entire week making arrangements for the Christmas party that would be held this evening.

The men had instructed you to be the event director, which came with a lot more responsibilities than you'd thought. However, you weren't going to complain, planning year-end parties and events as such was something you'd come to enjoy in your field of work.

The catering staff had assured you that they would ensure everyone present would be well served and that was the main priority for you, as well as the team who'd been hired to work on the decor.

It was simple but had many festive touches to properly celebrate the theme of Christmas, a huge traditional Christmas tree with large ornaments and lights that pulled the hall together.

"The place looks great babe," Taehyung commented from your side as you surveyed the area, there were still a few hours before the event was scheduled to begin.

"I'm so glad you think so, I hope I haven't gone too over the budget." You apologized softly, but you did not overspend, even though Jungkook assured you that their company was more than capable of hosting a grand party in fact the whole town could attend if intended.

"Didn't we tell you not to worry about that?" Now it was Jungkook who'd spoken, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and placing a kiss on your cheek and you playfully pushed him away when you noticed some staff members walking around.

"Silly." You grumble but a smile was playing on your lips as you lean into his side, Taehyung excuses himself to talk to an employee and you remain with Jungkook.

"Did you buy yourself an outfit for tonight?" He asks, pulling you towards the exit door, and you follow tiredly, your feet beginning to ache from being on them for most of the day.

You nod with a sheepish smile, you'd gone a little out to spoil yourself, but he returned the gesture with a satisfied grin happy that you've spoilt yourself.

"Good, I can't wait to see what you're wearing, maybe we can even help take it off for you later. You know, if you're too tired." He sends you a flirty wink and that smirk that has your insides melting into a warm puddle.

You're still very much attracted to Jungkook and that's something you won't deny, he's so good with his words and he's just so handsome the fact that you have his attention when he could have any other woman still gets your heart racing.

Even when he hasn't been very vocal about his feelings he still has shown you so much care and affection, you've experienced those soft moments with him whenever he'd been sweet with Nari or when he'd perform aftercare.

Mostly in the form of a full body massage or washing your hair whenever you shared a shower and even making you food since Taehyung wasn't all that great in the kitchen.