C H A P T E R • 0 6

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

  ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

"Can I have another round please?" you asked the bartender to fill your glass up again for the seventh time.

You didn't plan on drinking this much but after five shots you lost all self control. The atmosphere in the club was noisy, as usual couples eating off each other's faces and sweaty bodies tangled together on the dance floor.

"Kitten I think you've had enough" Jungkook stated which made you whine and pout, he chuckled at your reaction.

"Let's dance!" you exclaimed and grabbed both their hands dragging them to the middle of the dance floor they didnt complain they enjoyed seeing a different side to you.

Jungkook was in front and Taehyung was closely behind you. They watched as you seductively swayed your hips to the beat of the music following your lead. It was intense and you wanted them to touch you.

"I didn't know you could move like this Princess." Taehyung whispered in your ears you felt him pressing his body into you from behind. You took his hands and placed them on your waist and he pulled you flush against him.

You saw Jungkook moving closer you picked up your head and looked at him with hooded eyes whilst biting on your lip. He pulled out your lip from between your teeth and came down to your level.

"Kitten getting a little needy now uh?" you felt his breath mingling with yours as his  lips grazed against yours.

You sucked in a sharp breath when the tip of his tongue slid across your bottom lip. You pulled it between your lips and he was shocked but let you rub your tongue against his.

You let out a moan when you felt Taehyung's huge bulge against your ass. Jungkook pulled away and you whined since you were just starting to enjoy it.

"Kitten how about we get back to the hotel" he said and looked at Taehyung.

They both silently agreed it was time to go and led your through the crowd and after paying for the drinks they helped you walk to the car.

"I don't wanna go" you whined and hiccuped in between your words as Taehyung tried to get help you inside the back seat.

"Princess be a good girl and get in" he said in a calm tone.

"No" you said with a pout. Making Jungkook chuckle but on the other hand Taehyung was getting tired of your little antics.

"Big mistake." Taehyung whispered close to your ear "Seems like I have to punish you?"

You yelped when he got into the back seat with you over his lap. Jungkook was in the driver's seat since he was sober enough to drive back.

"But I wasn't done dancing" you whined and kicked your legs, your wriggling wasn't helping Taehyung's hard on at all. He hissed at the contact of your abdomin on his dick.