C H A P T E R • 1 4

Unedited

Unedited.

Minors get outta here :) like seriously.

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

As you lay on your bed, half naked, you wondered how the afternoon took such a sudden turn.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that you were restrained in this position, on your back with wrists crossed and tied up by Taehyung's silky black tie.

Your dominants, took a moment to admire your body, the way you laid there so helplessly, practically unable to do anything turned them on so easily.

Jungkook had already shed his shirt, and now his tattoos were on full display for you to ogle, with your lip between your teeth, your eyes moved to Taehyung.

There's only one word to describe said man; ethereal.

Taehyung's blazer was draped over your armchair, his white shirt was unbuttoned allowing his torso and belly exposed.

There was a stark difference between both men, Jungkook was more buffed and muscular, whilst Taehyung was broad with less muscle mass but he still possessed much strength.

Ugh, that turned you on so badly, both men were equally strong and could most definitely manhandle you in the most kinkiest ways.

"Rock paper scissors to see who goes first," Jungkook said, making Taehyung roll his eyes and click his tongue.

"I want to watch," Taehyung decided as he neared your form, his hands deep in his pockets as his eyes roamed your almost naked body.

Slipping his right hand out, his index finger trailed from your right foot, up past your thighs, you sighed as he skimmed over your hip bone before dipping into your navel.

"Sensitive hm?" He smirked down at you, your heart hammered against your rib cage as his long slender finger moved further up, tickling the underside of your breast and around your areole making your nipples harden under his touch.

"Fucking hell," you heard Jungkook whisper, he was amazed each time by your sensitivity, the way your body responded to his and Taehyung's touch.

Your eyes shut as Taehyung's finger teased over your left nipple, and then he tweaked it painfully which made your eyes shoot open.

A little moan escaped your lips, you couldn't even prevent it from happening with your hands tied, leaving you exposed in every way possible.