Ch.8

Sorry the last chapter was a filler. I can't continue my story the elements until I have some OC. But anyway hope you like this. Please read and review.

Zeus's pov

I fell sorry for hades. The only way people would have accepted him is if he acted like a god/ my older brother. People didn't accept him so he started acting like his old self. Meaning dating my mother.

I think it is about time he tells everyone the truth. It does not make sense because he is rhea's "son"

I called for Hermes and asked him to bring the other gods including hades and rhea.

Hades pov

"Aaahhh" artimis screamed like a little girl, when Hermes appeared out of no where. Hermes and I chuckled, because she screamed like a little girl.

Hermes told us that artimis,rhea, and me had to come to Olympus For a meeting. I made a black portal appear and walked through with rhea.

I asked Zeus if I could use a real throne not the stone one. "I guess you can, if you summon one. I summoned my throne, and let me tell you this, it was awesome.

It was mainly stygation iron(can't spell it ) with mortal Steel armrests and a lunar silver( the stuff the hunters of artimis' bows are made out of(I didn't make this up, someone else did)) headrest.

Anyway all the gods and goddesses came and talked about random thing until athena asked Zeus " why is rhea sitting with hades?" "well that is why I called you hear today." replied Zeus. "hades is actually a Titan not a god. But he was the one who raised me. He has always hated Gaia and Kronos because he and rhea liked eachother a lot, but gaia made rhea marry Kronos. We where born when Kronos raped rhea over and over again-" that is sadly true, I thought to myself. " -sadly. Hades is both the god and Titan of the underworld." Zeus explained

" speaking of domains what where percy's domains?" Zeus asked me. " he's the titan of immortality and the elements." I answered sadly. Athena asked me with confusion in her voice" immortality? Then how did he die?" "Percy didn't die he is simply storing power to return. He is probably returning in 1-3 years." I answered Athena.

I think I did good this chapter. Oh, this is not a percy+Artemis story. They are only friends. This is a Styx+Percy or nix (primordial of night) + percy story. Please choose ,nix or Styx.

Please read and review!