Ch.9

I normally would not update right after a day of two chapters but I've past 100 people reading this story, so I'm updating today. Nico comes into play today.

Hades's pov

Why do we have to talk about random things at the meeting? I know that nico di Angelo is a son of Zeus, but we choose not to talk/don't know about it.

Apollo is listening to some song... Wait I have a idea! I asked rhea if she could get off my lap for a bit, and she did get off my lap. I walked over to artimis and whispered in her ear" do you know how to change a god to his scared animal? I do and I want to change apollo(a red cow) to his scared animal. I'll teach you how to do it." "can you teach me, please?" she asked me. "sure, all you need to do is focus on the god/goddess and picture them as their scared animal then they are their scared animal. It's that easy." I told her. I quickly ran back to my throne and acted like nothing happened.

"pop!" came a noise from Apollo as he turned into a red cow. Everyone par Apollo started laughing so hard they fell off their thrones.

It's so funny, a red cow listening to music with earbuds. Imagine it and try not to laugh. Can you?

Well this was a very short filler chapter and nothing came out of this but the one trick( will be used later on)