Ch.12

Sorry about not updating :( I was grounded. But 304 people have read this story! I'm not good at fight seances so this first part will suck.

Percy pov

That kid has nerves to challenge me. By the looks of it he cant do squat but, looks can be deceiving. So, should I use the amount of power I have? No, I will not use my powers unless needed.

Anyways I'm at the arena and the battle is about to start but the kids not here. "ccrreeaakk!" screamed the door as Thalia the daughter of Zeus opened the door. "sorry he couldn't open the door so I had to" said Thalia. Okay, so now I've made my decision I'm not going to use my powers. That kid can't open the door, and supposedly he's the strongest at that camp. "how did you stay alive? You're so weak!" I told the kid. All the gods and goddesses looked at me in agreement."hey how did you die fighting the Titans? You're a god" he taunted. " you take on all the monsters even the ones you don't know about, including the titans, giants, and Gaia herself" I said in a cold and sinister emathasize. " begin" Zeus shouted. I pulled out my sword of darkness, then waited for him to lunge at me. Once he did I step-sided and kicked him in the ribs, breaking three ribs. At my full strength it would have broken all of his ribs.

He instantly started crying. "Percy wins" screamed my father, hades. I kicked him in the ribs and broke all of his ribs."Apollo heal him or if you want to just let him die." I told Apollo. Apollo instantly whisked the kid to his hospital. " I wish Apollo let him die" I said mournfully. Everyone but father looked at me like I had just risen from the grave.